People subconsciously try to prevent others from looksmaxing

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
because they want to keep their competition in check.

that's the sole reason foids go after other foids who get botox or whatever and tell people to "age naturally" or baldcels tell others that finasteride will make their dick and balls fall off. they subconsciously know that they'd be left behind if lots of people started doing these things.

jfl if you let faggots gaslight you into not doing anything.

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, klamus, Xangsane and 16 others
Gaslighting against finasteride should be considered illegal

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14528 and 1 other person
because they want to keep their competition in check.

that's the sole reason foids go after other foids who get botox or whatever and tell people to "age naturally" or baldcels tell others that finasteride will make their dick and balls fall off. they subconsciously know that they'd be left behind if lots of people started doing these things.

jfl if you let faggots gaslight you into not doing anything.

Do you just know this?

We can't let the blackpill go mainstream!! - 🤓

it's also jealousy that others might ascend and not u, it's better to just accept that genetics are random and it's not anyone's fault they can ascend and you can't

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Need to remove this toxic thing off the charts

Was talking about hairloss with normies, one of them mentioned finasteride and I replied disgustingly that I will never take it even tho i'm on dutasteride

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14139
Was talking about hairloss with normies, one of them mentioned finasteride and I replied disgustingly that I will never take it even tho i'm on dutasteride
Bad boy detected

normies don't deserve looksmaxing. they deserve goyslop and ever decreasing purchasing power at best

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
I told my Nw3 cousin to hop on finasteride out of pity. One month later he bad mouthed me one time. Some time passed and as revenge I told him that it stunts beard development (he's obsessed with beard fraud due to shit lower third). He stopped taking it after 1 month. Also fearmongered about gyno and soft dick LOL

Fuck normies, they deserve nothing. Always gaslight and fear monger mongering destroy your competitions

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, HQNPmaxxing, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
I agree man, there is always room to discuss the pros and cons or treatments. But blatant fear mongering without evidence should result in instant ban.

I told my Nw3 cousin to hop on finasteride out of pity. One month later he bad mouthed me one time. Some time passed and as revenge I told him that it stunts beard development (he's obsessed with beard fraud due to shit lower third). He stopped taking it after 1 month. Also fearmongered about gyno and soft dick LOL

Fuck normies, they deserve nothing. Always gaslight and fear monger mongering destroy your competitions
can't trust a normalfag to act human. they are base, insentient, vile animals at best