people tell me i look like a 30 year old man

It's more got to do with your style, you look 20-25 imo. Btw, hope you are doing something about that noorwooding

It's more got to do with your style, you look 20-25 imo. Btw, hope you are doing something about that noorwooding
whats noorwooding

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Bobelbrah and Anchor_Ship
I recommend the Gentleman's Gazette youtube channel if you want to embrace the classic style with suits, fedora, etc...

• +1
Reactions: metagross
I recommend the Gentleman's Gazette youtube channel if you want to embrace the classic style with suits, fedora, etc...

im not no gentleman ima demon

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Get rid of the gloves, you look offensively ridiculous. Don’t say you don’t care, you wouldn’t be on this site in that case

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Get rid of the gloves, you look offensively ridiculous. Don’t say you don’t care, you wouldn’t be on this site in that case
well i know that it looks goofy i dont think ill ever get a gf tho atleast nota cute one probably some femcel

wtf mann i do look 30 fr youre right :soy: i look like that incel emoji i cant go to the gym rn cuz my dad kicked me full force and shattered my knee
wtf, call child protective services nigga

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Gh3lfaceA113
Fuarkkkk why do all sandcels here have very light brown skin to fair skin
meanwhile everything thinks i am pakistani:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
يعيش العراق يسقط العملاء
الله اكبر
الله اكبر

• JFL
Reactions: startingover
you look 15 and 35 at the same time

• JFL
Reactions: Gh3lfaceA113
OCFF.gif
Legit was about to say this mirin :feelskek:

• +1
well i know that it looks goofy i dont think ill ever get a gf tho atleast nota cute one probably some femcel
Dude, there is obvousely effort behind your „style“ so don’t say you don’t care. You do.

• +1
yee its not about style when getting girls its about looks and looks only :blackpill:

nerd neck

• +1
ye its in the second or third stage id say
Yeah, second stage I would say. Do you know how to combat baldness? If not, dm me and I can help you out with the basics.

Yeah, second stage I would say. Do you know how to combat baldness? If not, dm me and I can help you out with the basics.
idc about baldness man its too hard to combat i accept my incel genetics:soy: