people that are in dating competition:

PeakIncels

PeakIncels

run away, and never look back.
Rich people: No matter how subhuman you have, if your rich, you have it all, you can get surgeries and ascend to ltn, or get LL if your below 6'0 and get to a human height, also girls will go for you only because your rich

Super nt people: Even ltns could get a gf if nt enough and have a decent height + frame, NT is very very important, don't underestimate it

6'0-6'5 mtns: pretty water but their height will be a major flex and people will date them just for that, also most cases their life shouldn't be that bad if your a mtn

Low inhib guys: if your low inhib enough, you just don't give a fuck about anything, dating, money, etc, you will try to date girls or stuff if it doesn't work out it just doesn't, but since they don't care they just move on with everything lol and stop being depressed, of course this applies if you still have human traits( average height and face ofc)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, EdgyFashionist, try2beme and 7 others
dnr kill yourself nigga

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Jova and notsocommonthumb
What if you're short and mtn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and PeakIncels
over tbh, if you're short only htn+ NT can save you, everytime I go out I always see tall ltns have gfs, but never short htns

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Suns9999, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
over tbh, if you're short only htn+ NT can save you, everytime I go out I always see y'all ltns have gfs, but never short htns
Yep fuck. Can't cope any longerrrr

• +1
  • JFL
6'0-6'5 mtns: pretty water but their height will be a major flex and people will date them just for that, also most cases their life shouldn't be that bad if your a mtn
very true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Suns9999 and PeakIncels
over tbh, if you're short only htn+ NT can save you, everytime I go out I always see y'all ltns have gfs, but never short htns
How short btw. Like I'm 5'7 can I still cope or nah

• JFL
  • +1
Below your height it's over
I can ascend to htn but icl im not gonna bother. I had no results when i was very lean and buzzed. Literally not a single IOI at all. Atp I'm starting to think my manletism is the issue and not my face

• JFL
  • +1
I can ascend to htn but icl im not gonna bother. I had no results when i was very lean and buzzed. Literally not a single IOI at all. Atp I'm starting to think my manletism is the issue and not my face
your height is an issue absolutely, but you can still get LL and use shoe lifts which could potentially help for quick hookups (quick sex in the club)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and looksmaxxing223
if you have a good base and can ascend always go for it though, absolutely worth it, especially since you have to compensate in the other aspects s

• JFL
  • +1
your height is an issue absolutely, but you can still get LL and use shoe lifts which could potentially help for quick hookups (quick sex in the club)
Roping and reincarnation is easier. What if I reincarnate as a 6'3 24 inch bidelt high t mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
if you have a good base and can ascend always go for it though, absolutely worth it, especially since you have to compensate in the other aspects s
Idk tbh. Because to get very lean. That's gonna take a bit of effort and my face is softmaxxed anyways.

• JFL
  • +1
nah i am a tall ltn and a girl "friendzoned" me for a short prettyboy

• JFL
  • +1
Images41

• JFL
  • +1
I’m both high and low inhib

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, moreplatesmoreweigh and kalluss
Just take muh roids like me and become low inhib:feelshah: but I am going insane tho, I needa put it inside a fleshy hole soon or I’ll go crazy, I tried hitting on a femboy aswell:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Bro this sucks, my dating life would expand by 10x if I was literally just 10cm taller. (I'm around 171cm)

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
low inhib in general is better usually, a mixture never well imo
I mean I’m giga high inhib when it comes to approach and stuff I hate doing it but If I do it anyways I just instantly become pretty much low inhib

• +1
  • JFL
Bro this sucks, my dating life would expand by 10x if I was literally just 10cm taller. (I'm around 171cm)
absolutely but don't let it stop you if you can get to htn go for it and become nt if you can(but it's hard and unlikely)

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
what's your face rating, height, and are you nd?
Just take muh roids like me and become low inhib:feelshah: but I am going insane tho, I needa put it inside a fleshy hole soon or I’ll go crazy, I tried hitting on a femboy aswell:feelswhy:

• JFL
absolutely but don't let it stop you if you can get to htn go for it and become nt if you can(but it's hard and unlikely)
I'm nt already

• JFL
  • +1
Why am I still incel. Most ltns I see who are I relationships are minimum 5'11+. And don't tell me because it's of my face when I've literally never been called hideous or anything like that during high-school or primary school.

You are probably just Autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, looksmaxxing223 and PeakIncels
Nah I don't want sex. That seems illogical imo
What do you want then from life bro? genuine curiosity, I don't want sex or girls either but I don't have goals

• JFL
  • +1
what's your face rating, height, and are you nd?
Im mtn but bloated and acne so if I cut and get rid of bloat I have high mtn potential. I’m 5’11.5 now (yes I have grown more from the muh roids) and I’m nd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, looksmaxxing223 and PeakIncels
Im mtn but bloated and acne so if I cut and get rid of bloat I have high man potential. I’m 5’11.5 now (yes I have grown more from the muh roids) and I’m nd
if your nd you aren't Low inhib properly tbf, but yea unbloat and since your on roids you probably have a decent physique you will be able to get a gf or something but you gotta become more extroverted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and moreplatesmoreweigh
  • JFL
  • +1
Cope. I'm NT. Women don't want short guys.
People that still cope thinking girls want short guys are genuinely so delusional it makes me feel bad for them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, Suns9999 and looksmaxxing223
Whats your opinion on 5“10-5“11 (180cm) mtn‘s?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh, Suns9999, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
Whats your opinion on 5“10-5“11 (180cm) mtn‘s?
otherwise you have to hope that to have sex you go clubbing and you are drunk so you are lower inhib and won't get soft mid fuck lol