People that are righteous and that try to avoid sin are better looking

gigell

gigell

Be happy , leader of based schizo moggers
Every popular chad is Chrisitian in a way and is positive. Know guys that also had a glow up , they behave differently. A lot of them also are virgins for a long time

My theory is that behaving unrighteous poisons the soul but the body aswell.

Key is to be a man of god and stop dwelling into sin

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Foids hate righteous men, they only want high impulse dark triad chads

Every popular chad is Chrisitian in a way and is positive. Know guys that also had a glow up , they behave differently. A lot of them also are virgins for a long time

How come I’m ugly as fuck then? :fuk:

Foids hate righteous men, they only want low impulse dark triad chads
Idc about foids they are whores

And doesn’t really matter if you are gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
Foids hate righteous men, they only want high impulse dark triad chads
This. Women want gl badboys, not ugly goody two shoes.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alucard69
I was Christian af growing up I wonder why I’m not chadlite

Nope not true the most righteous men are ugly as shit

not really , every chad I met was positive and chill
That is because they have no reason to be angry. They will not go out of their way to feed beggars or selflessly help someone either

Richard Ramirez, Jordan Barrett (we all know he was a super big bully), tons of Aryans etc etc

Richard Ramirez, Jordan Barrett (we all know he was a super big bully), tons of Aryans etc etc
Exceptions , Ramirez didn’t have a good soul so likely he isnt in heaven , Barret was a teen normal to behave like that but now he’s chill and hopefully he went out of his gay lust. And both of them get mogged by a lot others

“tons of Aryans” you saying this , what does it mean

You don’t have to behave like a cuck , you can act high t and warrior like but just try to avoid sin.

Exceptions , Ramirez didn’t have a good soul so likely he isnt in heaven , Barret was a teen normal to behave like that but now he’s chill and hopefully he went out of his gay lust. And both of them get mogged by a lot others

“tons of Aryans” you saying this , what does it mean

You don’t have to behave like a cuck , you can act high t and warrior like but just try to avoid sin.
but bhai think about it there are no "sins" or anything like that all these stuffs are man made bullshit, if a lion hunts a zebra its also not a sin

but bhai think about it there are no "sins" or anything like that all these stuffs are man made bullshit, if a lion hunts a zebra its also not a sin
Adam started sin because of temptation. We are also different from animals.

It's because personality and Looks are genetically linked. Ugly people have fucked up brains as well. Chad has a well balanced brain.

• +1
Reactions: gigell