People that had late growth spurt, how did your social/dating life change?

D

Deleted member 45987

Iron
To people here who were ltn/mtn/htn 5’6-5’8 till 18 and then got a growth spurt being around 6’ without much facial change, how did your social/dating life change?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Nigga thinks this is reddit

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Nick.Harte, redmaxx and 1 other person
To people here who were ltn/mtn/htn 5’6-5’8 till 18 and then got a growth spurt being around 6’ without much facial change, how did your social/dating life change?
my entire family on my dad's side had late growth spurts so this is lifefuel

idk bro I’m not 6’0

I've witnessed with my own eyes around 100 kids growing up - from school, neighborhood, friends, relatives, etc. Nearly all reached most of their height at around 14 and until 18 either they didn't grew anymore or grew maybe one or two extra inches.
Only two cases had a big late growth spurt and from around 5' grew to 6'. I've noticed their personality changed with this, when they were short they were simply the butt of all jokes, acted like clowns and jestermaxxed to try to fit in, but when they became tall, they became much more serious and reserved, their whole personality changed.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, horizontallytall, Deleted member 21712 and 3 others
Just ask them how their life changed. Did people start respecting them, was dating life easier?
H
yes for my dad but my grandpa lived in segregation so it didn’t really matter 😭

I've witnessed with my own eyes around 100 kids growing up - from school, neighborhood, friends, relatives, etc. Nearly all reached most of their height at around 14 and until 18 either they didn't grew anymore or grew maybe one or two extra inches.
Only two cases had a big late growth spurt and from around 5' grew to 6'. I've noticed their personality changed with this, when they were short they were simply the butt of all jokes, acted like clowns and jestermaxxed to try to fit in, but when they became tall, they became much more serious and reserved, their whole personality changed.
this pret much, friend group dynamics were the biggest change from jester to respected/ leader of group. even these friends can be 'real' or bp'd, doesnt matter as height=male gaze= social dynamics will flip

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Gonthar
my entire family on my dad's side had late growth spurts so this is lifefuel
Your grandparents probably just switched diets while their plates were still open, just a hypothesis but imagine if true.

Was lankcel so kept getting clowned

Your grandparents probably just switched diets while their plates were still open, just a hypothesis but imagine if true.
should I eat 150 grams of protein a day to maximize my potential?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and kebab
Night and day. Went from short to tall, started bulking and suddenly became visible

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and enchanted_elixir
The blackpill must hit like a train when you go from 5 to 6

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Gonthar
they become part of a secret club that we 5'7 don't even know about. where people are treated like humans

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I grew from 5'7 to 5'11 and would prob end at 6'2 or 3 , i mean damn man, u really feel like a guy, like u can trust yourself and hence people trust back when i was 5'7 or wven 5'6 at night i was legit invisible to anyone , i grew after 17. Now i dont encounter people much taller than me every them and now, and if i do then they usually have worse frame than mine , am indian and average here is lower tham west

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte