People that have heightmaxxed after 18 GTFIH

Tryingtoascend

Tryingtoascend

Vampiremaxxer
How did you do it? Let's make this a collection of all the dudes that have successfully done it and the way they did. Whatever the fuck it was write it down, age, method, gains, everything. If you seriously tried but failed write that down as well. I'll like every post for rep

stop freaking out,less then 10 percent grow more then an inch after 18 unless you literally look 15 at 18 and hapen to be a late bloomer which is rare ,you most likely acted to late and should have done this at 16 ,stop coping lil bro

There was that Asian guy, I forgot his @ because it was quite a strange name, but apparently he went from 6'1 to 6'4 and got really strong from injecting HGH. I don't know his age, but he said it was after high school I think and he's american, so I'm assuming at least 18.

Gave him acromegaly though, so it's like a trade-off.

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend, m0ss26 and Deleted member 47332
There was that Asian guy, I forgot his @ because it was quite a strange name, but apparently he went from 6'1 to 6'4 and got really strong from injecting HGH. I don't know his age, but he said it was after high school I think and he's american, so I'm assuming at least 18.

Gave him acromegaly though, so it's like a trade-off.
was it a guy with a profile picture of Tony Montana pointing a gun in the air? or was it someone else?

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend
was it a guy with a profile picture of Tony Montana pointing a gun in the air? or was it someone else?
Can't remember, but he was beefing with @Ai Impact .

• +1
Reactions: Tryingtoascend