people that live in the NETHERLANDS , GTFIH (Other niggas can come aswell if they want but PREFERABLY DUTCH NIGGAS)

take over the company and assign someone to run it

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
take over the company and assign someone to run it
@beefliverontop is the business automatable or does it involve your father's hands for revenue?

• +1
Look guys, i have 2 choices.
Take over my fathers company and earn a solid 15-30K euros per month, but id have to live in the Netherlands forever… 💔

OR
Take a risk and not take over my fathers company, instead Figure out a way to make 15-30k a month online and live in thailand or wherever TF i want
i'd much rather get a guaranteed bare minimum of 190k usd a month which can only go up (180k euros) then have to start from scratch, u can still take trips to other places no?

i'd much rather get a guaranteed bare minimum of 190k usd a month which can only go up (180k euros) then have to start from scratch, u can still take trips to other places no?
Yea. If i wanted to

• +1
Reactions: countcereal
Yea. If i wanted to
a choice like this is mainly up to you so i'd say don't let people on a internet form influence you super heavily but on paper 190k a year STARTING is a in fucking sane compared to starting from scratch, most people would kill to have that opportunity. unless u got some kind of outside factor or something u didnt say weighing u down i dont see why not

• +1
Take over my fathers company and earn a solid 15-30K euros per month, but id have to live in the Netherlands forever… 💔

OR
Take a risk and not take over my fathers company, instead Figure out a way to make 15-30k a month online and live in thailand or wherever TF i want
Slay blonde stacies bhaii

• +1

OR
Hoeveel hou je ervan over? want belasting in Nederland is wel crazy, Ik zou zeggen blijf gewoon in Nederland en ga op vakantie in Thailand wanneer je vrij hebt of zo.

• +1
Hoeveel hou je ervan over? want belasting in Nederland is wel crazy, Ik zou zeggen blijf gewoon in Nederland en ga op vakantie in Thailand wanneer je vrij hebt of zo.
Ik wou deze reactie nog gaan editen maar je hebt hem al gezien :feelswhy:

• +1
Hey man.
Ik hou 105k over per jaar (terwijl ik origineel 190k verdien😢)
IMG 3447

Het is voorbij haha, heel brutaal dit maar het is wat het is. Stel je voor als ik in dubai was. Zonder belasting. Dat zou super chill zijn. Ik zou binnen een paar maanden al me droom operaties kunnen krijgen en ook een gloed nieuwe huis na een jaar

• +1
Reactions: faivc
daddys company

OR
Just sell the company and gamble the money

• JFL

OR
Takeover your fathers company

• +1
both are great choices, you just have to work your ass of for the 2nd choice, which you dont seem the type to :feelshaha:
stick with daddys money :ogre:

but also why cant you just absorb your fathers knowledge, hire managers and travel?

training muay thai, drinking coconuts in beaches all day boyo

you and i are similar in situations :forcedsmile:

i picked the 2nd out of spite, the result was worth it tbh, because i know i can build shit from 0 if things go bad

but there's nothing wrong in the 1st choice, i now am in a tropical weather 24/7, doing mma, cheap ass food, do whatever i want, go whenever i please :ogre:

Last edited:
you and i are similar in situations :forcedsmile:

i picked the 2nd out of spite, the result was worth it tbh, because i know i can build shit from 0 if things go bad

but there's nothing wrong in the 1st choice, i now am in a tropical weather 24/7, doing mma, cheap ass food, do whatever i want, go whenever i please :ogre:
how much money u maks monthly

OR
with that cash just stack it for 10 years, sell the company and live in thailand for the rest of your life like a king

Users who are viewing this thread

Back