People that say the gym is waste of time

Albeacho

Albeacho

Kraken
On average there is 16 hours in a day that you are awake and your spending most it ldaring and wasting your life away but the gym is a waste of time? The place where you can gain strength and make muscle, which is a massive halo considering how the average normies body looks like shit. Now I know already that someone in the comments is gonna bring up manlets and deathnics with shit insertions, but the thing is that the average guy on this forum does not have these terrible stats. The gym is one of best looksmaxes a looksmaxer can do by just working out an hour a day for 4 days a week and if you are not gonna take advantage of it then jokes on you. Also other sports like basketball, soccer and fighting sports can not replace the gym because you can't build muscle with them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ToTheTop, mogstar, chaddyboi66 and 16 others
dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Hades, Deleted member 11758 and 7 others
148EA2B0 A4CE 42EC B950 87B880127680

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Xangsane, Lygodactylus and 13 others
Jews have brainwashed women to prefer low t men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymcel:(, Hades, chaddyboi66 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15305
Gym is cope but a good cope nonthe less

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 10106, chaddyboi66, Deleted member and 2 others
Gym and IQmaxxing the best

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Biiyo03, Deleted member 16530 and 2 others
Jews have brainwashed women to prefer low t men
Not really true women love high T men but jews turned men into low T cucks thats the problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel, chaddyboi66, Biiyo03 and 4 others
@loox Come in here and give your testimony about the gym

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
On average there is 16 hours in a day that you are awake and your spending most it ldaring and wasting your life away but the gym is a waste of time? The place where you can gain strength and make muscle, which is a massive halo considering how the average normies body looks like shit. Now I know already that someone in the comments is gonna bring up manlets and deathnics with shit insertions, but the thing is that the average guy on this forum does not have these terrible stats. The gym is one of best looksmaxes a looksmaxer can do by just working out an hour a day for 4 days a week and if you are not gonna take advantage of it then jokes on you. Also other sports like basketball, soccer and fighting sports can not replace the gym because you can't build muscle with them.
38C6223E 6877 42C8 8221 89446F07167A

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Biiyo03, Gargantuan and 2 others
Good thread tho.Gym is a fantastic investment for both looks and health.Couple hours a week people spend on it is absolutely with it.

Most who say it’s useless are more often than not coping.

And no you don’t have to be 6’7 for it to be worth it.

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Albeacho
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 7580, Albeacho and 1 other person
Good thread tho.Gym is a fantastic investment for both looks and health.Couple hours a week people spend on it is absolutely with it.

Most who say it’s useless are more often than not coping.

And no you don’t have to be 6’7 for it to be worth it.
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
the biggest problem with gym is people dont know how much better it will make them look

some guys cant get the muscled chad look, if that was guaranteed more would work out. people either give up after a while realising their subhuman body aint going to change or dont even start because they estimate their bad genetic prospect correct

some muscle may benefit some but it may not be enough or other things like exposure therapy + drugs could help more

but a lot of people have given up because life is dogshit anw and ldar

• +1
would go to the gym but only for the "important areas" of the body. For example cardio training for better endurance (during sex) or ABS training and a bit of chest and biceps. I wouldn't do ABS training because i like it, but because women like it. I would do everything for the women only, not for myself, because in the end you only want to look good for the women

• +1
just working out an hour a day
lets just forget all the time you need to spend buying groceries, cooking and learning how to work out so you don't fuck yourself up

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
lets just forget all the time you need to spend buying groceries, cooking and learning how to work out so you don't fuck yourself up
So you would rather ldar? Because Im sure you guys here have nothing better to do

So you would rather ldar? Because Im sure you guys here have nothing better to do
just dont downplay how much time gym actually takes
trying to fit in gym + nutrition with a regular job is a challenge, especially if you want to have some free time left also

"here's a thing that can help you healthmaxx, socialmaxx, fight aging, and improve your looks no matter what"
IMG 20210712 141621 245

aspie: posts extreme examples of a 4'10" with bottom tier insertions
"gymcelling is cope bro"
Gymmaxxing is legit, boyos. just because some pessimistic aspie is spamming shit about test doesn't mean it's a waste of time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
Gym is life.

• +1
I would argue that body is part of looks obviously just like face is.

• +1
"here's a thing that can help you healthmaxx, socialmaxx, fight aging, and improve your looks no matter what"
View attachment 1466292
aspie: posts extreme examples of a 4'10" with bottom tier insertions
"gymcelling is cope bro"
Gymmaxxing is legit, boyos. just because some pessimistic aspie is spamming shit about test doesn't mean it's a waste of time
It seems like the 74 y/o sedentary man would make a better meal than the triathletes, but what are the PUFA ratios of the fat in the sedentary man vs the fat in the triathletes?

Gym is a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11758
gym isn’t cope but roids are definitely cope for most people
EAD97237 A4B6 4970 A34E E1680F54BE3E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 15099
i workout 3-4 hours a week, keeps me fit and strong. I use to workout 7.5-8 hours a hours a week it was brutal. I cut back to 3-4 hours alot better.

• JFL
I do 20 minutes of resistance band training 3x per week and do cardio. I'm fuckin ripped but not big.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Albeacho
I would say to invest (money and time) on surgeries first and after that go to gymmax, but ideally you want to waste your money on the face until you cant improve it anymore

What do you expect from this forum? The vast majority are a bunch of procastrinators who are constantly just looking for excuse to not move from their computer or cellphone.

There isn't many things as good as training, lifting weights (But it must be done with sane objectives in mind, i think extremist bodybuilders are worse than basement dwellers since they hurt their body more than they help it), running, any sport in general.

Dedicate 2 hours every day for training, it should be a must. And try different things until you find some sport/s that you truly like.

• +1
Not really true women love high T men but jews turned men into low T cucks thats the problem
which is a good thing because if you just become high t you mog the competition

regret wasting my time tbh - wish i hadnt
722BF37D DB8A 4ED1 A115 C39C6809DF59
297F8565 E17D 4E0B A3E4 C2D382F5AE33

Did you ever check out a chick with a nice, tight, fit physique?

And be like "she wasted her time she'd so so much hotter if she was bony and skinny"

Gym is all i have left