People that support russia in the Ukraine war but not israel are hypocryte

Russia is bribing politican and they are funding media personality in usa so you should care about what russia does.

And israel isn't doing that
You're clearly retarded because their zionist superpac funnels millions into congress.

I never see America give russia free shit. Or pass laws to crack down on anti russian speech in university campuses.

Death to Israel.

You're clearly retarded because their zionist superpac funnels millions into congress.

I never see America give russia free shit. Or pass laws to crack down on anti russian speech in university campuses.

Death to Israel.
It have been proven russia does it.

Aipac isn't forgein

Aipac isn't forgein
No, you just said some nonsense without proof and claim that you have already allegedly proved something.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
"Support" wdym nigga
Your support won't change anything

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Imretarded?

Aipac isn't forgein
They're a domestic organisation that was set up by isreal and their zionist allies to get America to support israel. They are obviously a foreign interest group

Does what? Pay retarded youtubers to say certain things? Yeah okay bro, but I don't care.

They're a domestic organisation that was set up by isreal and their zionist allies to get America to support israel. They are obviously a foreign interest group

Does what? Pay retarded youtubers to say certain things? Yeah okay bro, but I don't care.
No evidence that israel does that

No, you just said some nonsense without proof and claim that you have already allegedly proved something.
Tjat russia fund usa have been shown by tenet and other reports

I support hamas, not gonna lie. was funny when they did terrorism in israel. If only they could win war.

fucking zionist lobby groups got gov to pass laws that restricts free speech all in the name of 'combating antisemitism'. I remember that protest in that US university, they brought in police and bashed people's heads in. They did same shit to people in my country who protested arms being given to Israel.

I see no heads getting bashed in or laws passed to curb anti russian hate lol.

You have mass media spew shit to try brainwash us to like Israel. I never gave a fuck about middle east until i had big business and gov shove this shit down my throat and make legal actions to force me to act a certain way.

The zionists want to wage an imperialist war that is payed for by us and shielded from repercussions by us and at the sacrifice of our nation's reputation and democratic institutions.

Clearly the west has some kind of extremist parasite living off it. It ain't da joos, it's a small percentage of rich fuckheads who want to build a jewish state that controls the whole fertile crescent and lobby (bribe) our politicians to basically exhaust our own future to fuel their ethnostate that's going to have a billion and one permanent enemies.

They're going to eventually drag America and friends into some retarded war (AGAIN), perhaps a deadly one like with Ira
doesn't Ukraine receive support from Western countries, that is, for your taxes?
Tjat russia fund usa have been shown by tenet and other reports
I have already proven it
Yeah like I said
Muh trust me I already proven it trust me Bhai:feelswah: (you didn't)

• +1
doesn't Ukraine receive support from Western countries, that is, for your taxes?

Yeah like I said
Yeah nigga. They get free shit.

Honestly Ukraine is just a pawn to try exhaust Russia.

I don't even care. Whole europe should be in a free trade bloc and on varying levels of political and economic union based on how willing each country wants to integrate.

Western leaders are too arrogant, I remember Putin in like 2003 or some shit wanted to join nato but Bush was too busy wanking his cock.

Whole lines of Europe should be redrawn based on language and culture. German states unify, France and south belgium, Russia, white russia and ukraine. Unified Scandinavia (maybe).

• +1
Reactions: Putin

Yeah like I said
I messed up i havent proven it i thought you responded to something else

I don't support either side in these wars
idc
I usually "support" the "oppressor" instead of the "oppressed", ig

• JFL
No you fucking idiot people vote
i can vote, palestinians can not vote since they're under invasion. We should support their ability to kill israeli invaders.

Give bitcoin to hamas:feelshehe:

i can vote, palestinians can not vote since they're under invasion. We should support their ability to kill israeli invaders.

Give bitcoin to hamas:feelshehe:
So your support matter.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and moredatesmorerapes

Death to Israel.
Israel being destroyed won't remove Jooish influence
Joos will have more reason to claim they are muh oppressed
Not really antisemitic anyway btw
My biggest worry is if Palestine loses, we'll get a fuck ton of refugees here. Just nuke the whole region honestly.

Personally, I believe that America should invade it and use the inhabitants as slaves/human experimentation "victims"

• Hmm...
So your support matter.
huh?

Israel being destroyed won't remove Jooish influence
Joos will have more reason to claim they are muh oppressed
Not really antisemitic anyway btw
My biggest worry is if Palestine loses, we'll get a fuck ton of refugees here. Just nuke the whole region honestly.

Personally, I believe that America should invade it and use the inhabitants as slaves/human experimentation "victims"
We'll give them a reason to cry 'im oppressed':feelshehe:

based Stalinists @Putin

• Love it
Reactions: Putin
Why hate jews so much?
For reasons I stated earlier.

And it's the wealthy who i hate. I don't give a fuck about random jews at least in my country.

Average isreali is basically a jewish nazi with their political beliefs so i hate them.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Putin and moredatesmorerapes
For reasons I stated earlier.

And it's the wealthy who i hate. I don't give a fuck about random jews at least in my country.

Average isreali is basically a jewish nazi with their political beliefs so i hate them.
Why hate rich people? Taller, better looking, more civilized, better art, higher IQ.
and being a nazi is based. Personally I respect joos for all their achievements and contributions to science, etc
But most of my politics are getting pissed when I see too many ethnics in my neighborhood/country lol

• Hmm...
Why hate rich people? Taller, better looking, more civilized, better art, higher IQ.
and being a nazi is based. Personally I respect joos for all their achievements and contributions to science, etc
But most of my politics are getting pissed when I see too many ethnics in my neighborhood/country lol
I don't hate rich people for being rich. I hate people who lobby the gov to pass laws that hurt me. They are my enemy and my enemy deserves death

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Supporting either side is cucked when both the right and left hate me for my sexuality and want me dead

• JFL
I don't hate rich people for being rich. I hate people who lobby the gov to pass laws that hurt me. They are my enemy and my enemy deserves death
The world is rotten
it needs to be burned and started anew
I have no hatred for the elites, for anyone in power, everything that happened is the natural order of events, it's all predictable, cause and effect.
That doesn't justify it. It still needs to be destroyed.

• +1
Supporting either side is cucked when both the right and left hate me for my sexuality and want me dead
I think i can guess your sexuality.

You can support muslims.:feelsgah:

• JFL
The world is rotten
it needs to be burned and started anew
I have no hatred for the elites, for anyone in power, everything that happened is the natural order of events, it's all predictable, cause and effect.
That doesn't justify it. It still needs to be destroyed.
mirin burgundian maxxing

• +1
I think i can guess your sexuality.

You can support muslims.:feelsgah:
nah brown skin + hijabs look ugly. Disgusting low IQ culture tbh.
I support aryans and vampires only

• JFL
mirin burgundian maxxing
Yeah I read on this and it's close to my ideology

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noobs and moredatesmorerapes
we need only hot people around

@noobs is a burgundian too
my ideology is weird, like communists, I believe money should be abolished
I support an aryan utopia where we kill 95% of humans and focus on ascending to godhood
Rely on technology and robot slaves to do it. Futurist? Idk.

• JFL
we need only hot people around

@noobs is a burgundian too
i was a burgundian but i but i changed my mind

all games have rules and how good people are is only relative to the players, so if everyone is the best then everyone is average and begins the struggle anew

thus, the system is good. just by different rules i didn’t like from not understanding the fruits of them

i still support burgundian ideas that are localized to esoteric groups though, just not globally

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and moredatesmorerapes
so that my group can prosper while the rest of the world doesn’t change
How would the ideas be localized I mean
Eliminating the weak and inferior of your group?

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and noobs
depends on the circumstance, but that’s the rule of
Personally I believe that the goal of humanity is to reach godhood, 90% of humanity should be killed or enslaved, and through slavery and advanced technology we force ourselves to evolve into a state where we have no limits

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Personally I believe that the goal of humanity is to reach godhood, 90% of humanity should be killed or enslaved, and through slavery and advanced technology we force ourselves to evolve into a state where we have no limits
it already exists

not sure about your country but mine is very much involved. They've bribed my country's leaders to pay for their military

I want revenge on israel
Destroying Israel is probably better than destroying Palestine, because otherwise you'll have another wave of sandniggers going rapefugees to your country and stabbing children. Then again, both sandniggers and jews are shit. The whole Middle East is a desert shithole.

• JFL
Destroying Israel is probably better than destroying Palestine, because otherwise you'll have another wave of sandniggers going rapefugees to your country and stabbing children. Then again, both sandniggers and jews are shit. The whole Middle East is a desert shithole.
weren't most of the 'refugees' from Pakistan and africa?

Fucking hardly any were from syria lol

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Do you feel hypocrisy? Europeans are crying that many Middle Eastern migrants come to their countries, although they arrive in Europe because one occupying state is bombing them, and this occupying state is bombing with the support of their own countries, whose government they themselves have chosen:lul::lul:

• JFL
weren't most of the 'refugees' from Pakistan and africa?

Fucking hardly any were from syria lol
I don't live in Europe, idk. I just keep hearing news about sandnig stabbings from there. The vast majority of rapefugees are either from Africa and Middle East.
Do you feel hypocrisy? Europeans are crying that many Middle Eastern migrants come to their countries, although they arrive in Europe because one occupying state is bombing them, and this occupying state is bombing with the support of their own countries, whose government they themselves have chosen:lul::lul:
I'm not European, so not my fault.

• +1
Reactions: Putin, moredatesmorerapes and Imretarded?
I don't live in Europe, idk. I just keep hearing news about sandnig stabbings from there. The vast majority of rapefugees are either from Africa and Middle East.

oh yeah, you're khazak chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bomber517 and moredatesmorerapes

Just kill them all bro

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517
I don't support Israel, not at all. But it's a bit suspicious that nobody said anything about the terror attack that claimed 1000 Israeli lives, and even leftists pretend as if that never happened. Almost as if both sides of the political spectrum are more anti-semitic than they claim
i aknowledge it, it just doesnt compare to 50,000 Palestinian deaths lol

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed