people that use "it is what it is"

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
are cringe manchilds low t faggots that dont take responsibility or action about anything

you can rape them and their gfs and they will sit there repeating "it is what it is" like the cuck npcs they are
or will these faggots cry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, twojei, Primalsplit and 3 others
its so pointless to say its like announcing ure a cuck to people that expect a reaction from you. ???
better say nothing

the most enraging occasion is when insentient incels use this to petty things that happen to them or as response to the problems of other people that theyre clueless about

but when the same happens to them they suddenly forget sob like utter faggots and scream like pigs
easy to act like the buddha (another faggot) when your life is easy, funny how they dont have the brain to realise theyre getting humiliated and everyone thinks theyre a joke

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
''If you tolerate everything, you stand for nothing''

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
its the trend to say "it is what it is" to anything now without the tiniest effort to change things
whoever says this just feel free to fuck their gf if they even got one cuz women r repulsed by these kind of cucks
i cant imagine anyone fucking using this non ironically

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, TsarTsar444 and hiwasuwor
its the trend to say "it is what it is" to anything now without the tiniest effort to change things
whoever says this just feel free to fuck their gf if they even got one cuz women r repulsed by these kind of cucks
You niggas sound like you are actively commiting a revolution against all evil oppressors of the world or something :lul:

Chill, people say that phrase because they are simply coping having tried and ended up dissapointed by everything already

most normeis ar neutral on palestine pissrael war, how is it possible that there is an major future deciding war that will impact the world and they just don't care, but they know what football team to cheer on

You niggas sound like you are actively commiting a revolution against all evil oppressors of the world or something :lul:

Chill, people say that phrase because they are simply coping having tried and ended up dissapointed by everything already
kys
even if thats true i dont wanna hear that youre a cuck

found the faggot with an easy life that spams this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher and hiwasuwor
Make me nigga, you will trip over nothing and fall long before you reach me, you are fuming with flames rn
or i can just ignore u and u remain an unlikeable faggot for the rest of ur life haha
did i predict the future rn

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
Well... I guess... it is what it is.

• +1
even if thats true i dont wanna hear that youre a cuck
Your father is a cuck that settled down with some landwhale that had taken 100 BBCs prior
found the faggot with an easy life that spams this
Im the last one who anyone would say has an "easy life" you dumb fucking monkey MONKEY, just read my user name out loud ONCE
or i can just ignore u and u remain an unlikeable faggot for the rest of ur life haha
Go ahead, swallow in pointless rage for the rest of your life obssesing over something you can not change, me calling out YOU on your faggotry
did i predict the future rn
Idk did you? Ask your local BBC mentor and pay him with your ass

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, standardcel and wollet2
alright dude … what the flip

• +1
"Whatever happens,happens" is Chad version of this

• Love it
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
are cringe manchilds low t faggots that dont take responsibility or action about anything

you can rape them and their gfs and they will sit there repeating "it is what it is" like the cuck npcs they are
It's not that deep; leave them be.

Who hurt you bro

it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: wollet2