People treat me very well... WAY too well. Is it because of my looks?

HeightPilledum

HeightPilledum

Based and Yellowpilled
This was the case even before I started looksmaxxing, but now it's getting ridiculous... people, COMPLETELY RANDOM PEOPLE have always been extremely kind, forgiving, apprehensive and welcoming towards me even though I'm an anti-social autist with zero skills.

Like, most women at absolute first glance smile at me and behave kindly. Lots of men too.
I legit get in the graces of otherwise acid and severe men for absolutely no reason.

Maybe I have a high trust face? Perhaps something about my behavior is appealing? I don't understand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 32425, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others
People are generally nice, especially women
I'm on the lower end of average looking, 5'11.8" height wise, so I don't really stand out looks wise. And I look pretty low trust as well.
But people are usually nice to me in public and I remember despite my antisocial (even asshole tier, tbh) demeanor people make an effort to talk to me and be nice. I think most people are well meaning that way.
This is also probably because I live in a 90% white area, though. Used to live in an ethnic area and people were way ruder jfl.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 21716 and 2 others
I'm on the lower end of average looking, 5'11.8" height wise, so I don't really stand out looks wise. And I look pretty low trust as well.
But people are generally nice to me in public and I remember despite my antisocial (even asshole tier, tbh) demeanor people make an effort to talk to me and be nice. I think most people are well meaning that way.
This is also probably because I live in a 90% white area, though. Used to live in an ethnic area and people were way ruder jfl.
nigger and mexico have rude personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Looksmaxxer20, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
But people are generally nice to me in public and I remember despite my antisocial (even asshole tier, tbh) demeanor people make an effort to talk to me and be nice. I think most people are well meaning that way.
It has always amazed me, it was like this at school too.
Normies always wanted to be friends with me, and pretty much everyone tries to make me part of the social group (I still reject them to this day because they ugly or smoke, I fucking hate niggers who smoke [both my parents smoke])

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
You just live in italy

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
You just live in italy
Italians are usually homely and friendly when it's in certain circumstances or locations, but most of the time we are cold and judgy, even mean-spirited for no reason

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It has always amazed me, it was like this at school too.
Normies always wanted to be friends with me, and pretty much everyone tries to make me part of the social group (I still reject them to this day because they ugly or smoke, I fucking hate niggers who smoke [both my parents smoke])
Yeah, that's how it was in uni for me. I was literally a shut in who wouldn't talk to anyone, leave my room only to walk around at night and pick up food, ignored all my dormmates, and so on. But still everyone in my dorm tried to be nice to me and include me in the group and all. Probably just a locationpill although I guess looks affect it

• +1
This was the case even before I started looksmaxxing, but now it's getting ridiculous... people, COMPLETELY RANDOM PEOPLE have always been extremely kind, forgiving, apprehensive and welcoming towards me even though I'm an anti-social autist with zero skills.

Like, most women at absolute first glance smile at me and behave kindly. Lots of men too.
I legit get in the graces of otherwise acid and severe men for absolutely no reason.

Maybe I have a high trust face? Perhaps something about my behavior is appealing? I don't understand
Yea contrary to what the people on .is believe most normies will treat you well regardless of your looks. I went to a pretty autismo university and also studied engineering so my program was full of social rejects who never talked to anyone but in a normie program like business or finance people were nice af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and HeightPilledum
Yea contrary to what the people on .is believe most normies will treat you well regardless of your looks. I went to a pretty autismo university and also studied engineering so my program was full of social rejects who never talked to anyone but in a normie program like business or finance people were nice af
Perhaps it's just because we aren't ugly... I've always been considered handsome. What about you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32436
Tales from waterbirth island dungeon

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, HeightPilledum and Deleted member 31155
High trust and white, people don’t see you as a threat.

• +1
JFL i'd murder u in a mog battle ur just getting sympathy kindness

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and kyb
JFL i'd murder u in a mog battle ur just getting sympathy kindness
I'm taller than you + White + skullmogger + naturally broad shoulders. You'd look like a tryhard cuck next to me

Perhaps it's just because we aren't ugly... I've always been considered handsome. What about you?
My half brother whos like 20 years older than me and basically like my uncle said I'm handsome and family friends said I'm good looking but I've never been rated so idk. Never had gf but I have severe mental block when talking to women in college.

• Hmm...
My half brother whos like 20 years older than me and basically like my uncle said I'm handsome and family friends said I'm good looking but I've never been rated so idk. Never had gf but I have severe mental block when talking to women in college.
You gotta start asking people you barely know, ask randoms, ask WOMEN first and foremost. Your family will always tell you you're good looking. The opinions that matters are of those outside of your family

Post face then we can talk

I'm taller than you + White + skullmogger + naturally broad shoulders. You'd look like a tryhard cuck next to me
JFL yet u dont post ur face post it here ill post a mog battle and destroy u while u cope with excuses subhuman im a thugmax + emo + heightmaxxed demon run it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, kyb, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
You gotta start asking people you barely know, ask randoms, ask WOMEN first and foremost. Your family will always tell you you're good looking. The opinions that matters are of those outside of your family
Too fucking high inhib man :(

• Hmm...
Post face then we can talk
JFL yet u dont post ur face post it here ill post a mog battle and destroy u while u cope with excuses subhuman im a thugmax + emo + heightmaxxed demon run it
Can't post my face, because I'm too racist and say whatever I think on this forum.
Not worth it just to put you spastic browncels in your place

Too fucking high inhib man :(
I used to be like that. You gotta confidencemaxx.
Don't be insecure and just talk to normies. It'll come naturally at some point

Can't post my face, because I'm too racist and say whatever I think on this forum.
Not worth it just to put you spastic browncels in your place
JFL best excuse for a coping lfn i've seen yet, check my post i posted myself reply with ur face and stop runnin ur mouth pussy, mog battle whenever u wanna get embarassed.

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
JFL best excuse for a coping lfn i've seen yet, check my post i posted myself reply with ur face and stop runnin ur mouth pussy, mog battle whenever u wanna get embarassed.
I'm not competing with a beige-skinned Vinnie Hacker wannabe. No matter how much you beg me to

I'm not competing with a beige-skinned Vinnie Hacker wannabe. No matter how much you beg me to
2000 posts yet you haven't shown ur face in one? ur a coping bum keep comparin ur imagination of what u look like against MFN's who destroy u in any realm of attraction bum boy.
+

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, kyb and Deleted member 33395
2000 posts yet you haven't shown ur face in one? ur a coping bum keep comparin ur imagination of what u look like against MFN's who destroy u in any realm of attraction bum boy.
+
Fatality

+
I'm here to talk, debate and shitpost about looks.
If I wanted to post myself autistically like you for attention I'd do it on TikTok.
As a matter of fact, why don't you do it? Let's see how you compete in there instead of here

I'm here to talk, debate and shitpost about looks.
If I wanted to post myself autistically like you for attention I'd do it on TikTok.
As a matter of fact, why don't you do it? Let's see how you compete in there instead of here
i get 50,000+ likes per post on my tiktok bum boy, send ur lfn ass so i can 100-0 u infront of everybody in a mog battle while u use copium lame ass nobody cares about ur corny racist past come get mogged rn LFN

• Woah
Let's see it
mog battle me and if you win i'll give you my personal tiktok that gets all those likes, (it has my real name) i'm that confident u couldnt touch me son send ur face thru my discord is tygvenom time to post up lfn vs high hfn no more shit talk

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kyb and Master_Wanky
i get 50,000+ likes per post on my tiktok bum boy, send ur lfn ass so i can 100-0 u infront of everybody in a mog battle while u use copium lame ass nobody cares about ur corny racist past come get mogged rn LFN
LFN = Low Fart Normie

• JFL
mog battle me and if you win i'll give you my personal tiktok that gets all those likes, (it has my real name) i'm that confident u couldnt touch me son send ur face thru my discord is tygvenom time to post up lfn vs high hfn no more shit talk
😂😂😂😂😂
Holy tales.
If you were popular on social media you'd link it immediately.
What an absolute clown I decided to give 10 minutes of attention

• Hmm...
Reactions: TDTaykurso
😂😂😂😂😂
Holy tales.
If you were popular on social media you'd link it immediately.
What an absolute clown I decided to give 10 minutes of attention
i do get 50k and that's a lowball son, keep staying active rating other people and swearing you're some undercover HTN that will shock everybody here instead of sending urself gay boy. GL.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33395 and kyb
i do get 50k and that's a lowball son, keep staying active rating other people and swearing you're some undercover HTN that will shock everybody here instead of sending urself gay boy. GL.
Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: TDTaykurso and kyb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back