People Treat You Differently After You Looksmax

CarnivoreDiet

CarnivoreDiet

I Wish I Never Swallowed The BlackPill
If you take looksmaxing seriously, you improve from month to month.
You lose weight, improve skin and hair, eye area and more.
After few month, you notice how people treat you differently.

This is the thread where you share these experiences.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Luke LLL, EverythingMaxxer and 8 others
Had sex with three different girls in the last three months. Previous two years had no sex. So far just softmaxxes like weight loss, mewing, hyoid bone exercise, gym, beta carotene/astaxanthin, and posture maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and BeestungLipsTheory
I used to be pretty fat like 35% body fat but my facial structure exaggerated the bloat on top of this.

From what I remember of this time people actively hated me, it was not just me being invisible, people actively made comments at me even though I was not doing anything, even my own mother called me a fat pig once during her tantrums. It was pretty shit.

After losing weight the hate stopped, so I ascended from being actively hated to invisible, better than nothing.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EuroAscendCoper, Zeta ascended, LowTierNormie and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leamsefmare, PubertyMaxxer and Chadelite
@Amnesia tell us some more stories man

Did it somehow affect your personality?
Yes because if people give you attention and affection you don't have to try for it and that makes them want to give you even more attention and affection.

So I did nothing to get laid those three times and the girls initiated everything.

I still have a lot of hardmaxxing to go I'm not even close to where I want to be tbh

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
How can you improve eye area bro ?

How can you improve eye area bro ?
in some cases by improving eyebrows - density, color.
But of course - if you have mega pray eyes - nothing of that sort will help

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
Yes because if people give you attention and affection you don't have to try for it and that makes them want to give you even more attention and affection.

So I did nothing to get laid those three times and the girls initiated everything.

I still have a lot of hardmaxxing to go I'm not even close to where I want to be tbh
No I mean did you notice some changes in your self-esteem, or mood, or the way you act after 2 years of not having sex?
During that period, have you ever thought that you'll never have a girlfriend, or sex, etc?

Lifefuel anyway
What's your PSL rate now?

My personality did not change at all. I'm a 27 yo oldcel so when I was 18-22 PUA was the rage. It was the precursor to Looksmaxxing. With PUA I tried every different personality type and behavior I could think of for several years and charted my results. Nothing really works. Looksmaxxing actually works because you are creating literal attraction.

To answer your question though my personality has not changed except for what I mentioned which is I am not trying at all now - except for trying to improve my appearance.

My personality did not change at all. I'm a 27 yo oldcel so when I was 18-22 PUA was the rage. It was the precursor to Looksmaxxing. With PUA I tried every different personality type and behavior I could think of for several years and charted my results. Nothing really works. Looksmaxxing actually works because you are creating literal attraction.

To answer your question though my personality has not changed except for what I mentioned which is I am not trying at all now - except for trying to improve my appearance.

Fucking brutal same here 😔 personality is a fucking meme most people have decent enough personality for the meme "improve your personality" to not matter you'd have to a complete dickhead for it to actually matter. Also I I noticed the ugliest girls are always the ones talking shit really disgusting behavior u don't see ugly men doing that.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, LowTierNormie and BeestungLipsTheory
yes
looks matter
water is wet
shit thread
tbh

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
real shit
anyway it's not always good
my old 'friend' doesn't like me now becouse his gf got extremaly attracted to me :lul:
fuck him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alvik, HighIQcel, Schönling and 3 others
Bulking up from 59 to 86 kg @187cm made a huge difference in how people interact with me- I'm no longer some twink that people can shit on just for the lulz bc they know I wouldn't be able to defend myself(I was ridiculously skinny). I've been also getting lots of comments on my current physique and a lot more respect from other guys, but alas no female attention just like before.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory and Deleted member 3162
My family is hilariously, like very, against me looksmaxxing. But after 2 years of looksmaxxing, people at school and life treat me WAYYY better. Life's pretty good now, no lie.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 3162 and 1 other person
Yup, when I had a job with clear skin at 16 I had so much respect and love from all my coworkers, which is majority black guys and a thick white girl who i slayed a few years later.

Now that my skin is shit people treat me worse

Had sex with three different girls in the last three months. Previous two years had no sex. So far just softmaxxes like weight loss, mewing, hyoid bone exercise, gym, beta carotene/astaxanthin, and posture maxxing.
What exercises are you doing for your Hyoid Bone? :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
I went from being stared at in the public to being stared at in the public. Great results ngl.

Even if you consider that to be softmaxxes, you have probably improved more than 99% of guys around here. Congrats

friends and generally people inside you main social circles you know are going to sabotage you when you looksmax especially when losing fat. so if you want to ntmax first complete softmaxxing and then start.

friends and generally people inside you main social circles you know are going to sabotage you when you looksmax especially when losing fat. so if you want to ntmax first complete softmaxxing and then start.
Why