People WANT to believe you are stupid and retarded. Very easy to fool them as they are fooling themselves already

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
If you play the child or youre childish people will assume youre dumb. As i was in mental health hospitals i always played the clown and i was taken more and more less srsly over time. I didnt get the concept there, but later. I mean... i probably learned this from a young age and it was way easier to communicate with people this way. But if you have retarded humour, laugh about children jokes which were said by 5-6 yearolds ... then yeah people assume youre retarded. What people dont get is, that theres still a difference between emotional and cognitive intelligene. Even most people here, dont get that. So... i play the retard for myself often... i dont know why but i think its funny. HUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Everything is too serious. World is there for fun, nothing else. HEUHEUEHUEHUEHUEHUHE

Legit, however it’s also fun to act intelligently as people will respect you more and go to you for advice etc. Both are fun though, also I found it is usually better to go from intelligent to stupid than the other way around

This is pretty childish bro, kys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810