People who are Toxic are usually Subhuman

BadmanGangstar

BadmanGangstar

Weirdo who happens to be attractive
I have a theory that the users who are generally always negative and tell people to kill themselves etc, are all subhuman. The reason for their toxic behaviour is because they are subhuman/incel and want to project their depression and hatred onto other better looking people than them. Thats the reason for some retarded ratings, rating htns as ltns. The less toxic, chill and positive people who have shown me their face so far seem to be better looking than the toxic people on average, probably because they dont have the issue of being angry at their own subhuman looks.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Kazey, Bonecel01 and 10 others
being stuck in this echo chamber website probably has something to do with the toxicity.

• +1
Reactions: Carv, SoundnVision and BadmanGangstar
why you fukin insult me?

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
ariana-grande-and-what-about-it.gif

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, datboijj and Deleted member 52452
I can't stand users and people in general who affect a positive "it's all good" personality to fraud status. I can see through it from a million miles away.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Clown Show, datboijj and 4 others
nah from my experience it's usually the slayer htn+ that are cunts, tbh i rather someone outright tell me to go hang myself than to humble brag about his dating success, or say "am i ugly ?" when they are easily borderline chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, Carv and mike21
I can't stand users and people in general who affect a positive "it's all good" personality to fraud status. I can see through it from a million miles away.
ar u from lookism?

I'm from lookism, SH, Puahate and youtube
im trying to think
were you the pioneer of just be first or just be creepy
i forget these kinds of things

This site is filled with them, that's why I don't take anything serious here I just troll and fuck around most of the time

• +1
Reactions: reek and mike21
I was aspiegymcel/I already know I'm ugly.

Fairly irrelevant user, but I posted quite a bit

on sluthate I was TMJcel
No, I remember you

• Love it
Reactions: IRL_Reject
you mean someone that you feel like you are talking to a salesman all the time?

Are normie tier the best people? both incels and chads seem to be mfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: guilty, HTN_Mentalcel and BadmanGangstar
Sort of. Are you from psl? I can give better example from there
nope, Im pretty new to these communities

I always wonder if it's possible that this is just their original personality (almost always positive reinforcement from the start of their lives, supportive parents that are good examples of typical father and mother figure plus genes ofc) sprinkled with some 48 laws of power type book habits on top

because it looks like they never get tired of it

nope, Im pretty new to these communities

I always wonder if it's possible that this is just their original personality (almost always positive reinforcement from the start of their lives, supportive parents that are good examples of typical father and mother figure plus genes ofc) sprinkled with some 48 laws of power type book habits on top

because it looks like they never get tired of it
That's the reaction they're aiming for. They want you to think they're some gl charismatic guy irl that drifts through life with no problems. But it's a front. Posters like this always crack at some point. There was a guy called UglyNormalFag on psl who had like 20,000 posts pretending like this until he eventually cracked and let out how much of an unhinged sperg he actually is. It's only a matter of time with these people.

That's the reaction they're aiming for. They want you to think they're some gl charismatic guy irl that drifts through life with no problems. But it's a front. Posters like this always crack at some point. There was a guy called UglyNormalFag on psl who had like 20,000 posts pretending like this until he eventually cracked and let out how much of an unhinged sperg he actually is. It's only a matter of time with these people.
I was thinking of real life examples more

like it would be hard for them to be an aspie sperg imo, know a guy like that and he's extremely NT

I was thinking of real life examples more

like it would be hard for them to be an aspie sperg imo, know a guy like that and he's extremely NT
I'm talking about forum users

This is cope tbh there have been plenty of Chad serial killers and powerful people who were toxic af.