People who don't text back

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
What's with these people, I text them and they take 24-48 hours to respond every time like they're delivering a letter via express mail. Low status in action

Because you don't have enough value to them

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kobecel, Ritzy2KReborn, Limerencel and 2 others
Because you don't have enough value to them
Fucking pisses me off tbh. If I had a straight nose and stronger jawline people wouldn't be ignoring me like this

What's with these people, I text them and they take 24-48 hours to respond every time like they're delivering a letter via express mail. Low status in action
ditch them boyo, legit ditch them unless they have some serious reason it just means u have no value

Fucking pisses me off tbh. If I had a straight nose and stronger jawline people wouldn't be ignoring me like this
To that you should add harmony, height, good skin and social skills

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
ditch them boyo, legit ditch them unless they have some serious reason it just means u have no value
Then I have no value except to my family members and one other person. Jfl

• +1
thats mostly true boyo
ascend or death boyo
I swear I'm going to ascend and mog mog mog slay slay slay I wanna make people jealous of me, FUCK these disrespectful pieces of shit

I do the same to others. Unless it's something urgent I usually take 12-48 hours to respond.

Last edited:
lol what kind of loser just sits around waiting for people to text back, you need to get some hobbies boyo

• +1
I do this to women I really like, in a attempt not to appear like a clingy orbiter.