People who had surgeries with their own money, did you tell your family members?

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
If you depend on them for money it is obvious they'd know. But people who got it by their own money, did you tell your family members, parents etc?

• +1
Reactions: angelo
All Hail The 2018 Chad

• Hmm...
Reactions: 11gaijin
If you got surgery and your family members don't notice without you telling them, chances are your surgery was very unsuccessful and that you wasted your money.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 2729, cutecel and 2 others
If you got surgery and your family members don't notice without you telling them, chances are your surgery was very unsuccessful and that you wasted your money.
That's not the question. I am going to have a genioplasty and I am wondering if I should tell anyone. Family members would likely give unenthusiastic response which would spoil my mood. They'd think I am wasting money or I am good looking already or other bluepilled bs.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
That's not the question. I am going to have a genioplasty and I am wondering if I should tell anyone. Family members would likely give unenthusiastic response which would spoil my mood. They'd think I am wasting money or I am good looking already or other bluepilled bs.
who teh dude in your pfp

If you get LL f.e. it would be hard to fraud

• JFL
i am planning to have multiple surgeries after i move out, dont plan on telling my family members
if they see me and bring it up, i will just act cold and shut down any of their potentially outrageous bluepilled useless comments

i am planning to have multiple surgeries after i move out, dont plan on telling my family members
if they see me and bring it up, i will just act cold and shut down any of their potentially outrageous bluepilled useless comments
yeah tbh. My parents especially mom will kill my spirit with her dead unenthusiastic reply. So I am just not gonna tell her this time. When she sees it, I can tell but before the procedure I don't wanna spoil my mood.

yeah tbh. My parents especially mom will kill my spirit with her dead unenthusiastic reply. So I am just not gonna tell her this time. When she sees it, I can tell but before the procedure I don't wanna spoil my mood.
oh it doesnt kill my spirit. i literally dont give a fuck about their comments and opinions, the thought of them saying something makes me angry. you are doing this for yourself, they gave you the shit genetics that you need to fix by yourself, so the least they can do is shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and 11gaijin
oh it doesnt kill my spirit. i literally dont give a fuck about their comments and opinions, the thought of them saying something makes me angry. you are doing this for yourself, they gave you the shit genetics that you need to fix by yourself, so the least they can do is shut the fuck up
yeah tbh same. It makes me angry too.

Yea obviously lmfao. Ur going to go through recovery and need people to take care of you. Even if not that bad of a recovery, you will be sleeping and resting all day regardless.

Yea obviously lmfao. Ur going to go through recovery and need people to take care of you. Even if not that bad of a recovery, you will be sleeping and resting all day regardless.
I live in another continent, alone.

you cant hide it, its that simple. Anyone who has actually had big surgeries, their families all know.

you cant hide it, its that simple. Anyone who has actually had big surgeries, their families all know.
I don't mind them knowing later, I'm just wondering if it is worth telling them before hand because they will have their bluepilled comments etc which would make me angry or kill my spirit. They say lot of stuff which makes me angry before I am doing something exciting. So thinking of just not telling this time.

I don't mind them knowing later, I'm just wondering if it is worth telling them before hand because they will have their bluepilled comments etc which would make me angry or kill my spirit. They say lot of stuff which makes me angry before I am doing something exciting. So thinking of just not telling this time.
honestly for me other than my mum my family was indifferent about it. But yes do not tell them before you get surgery if you can help it.

For my first and second surgery i had to tell my auntie cause i was recovering in her house. I had like bandages all over my face lol

• +1
honestly for me other than my mum my family was indifferent about it. But yes do not tell them before you get surgery if you can help it.

For my first and second surgery i had to tell my auntie cause i was recovering in her house. I had like bandages all over my face lol
what did ur mom think?

what did ur mom think?
she got really angry about it. Typical bluepill "you don't need it" etc.
Dont really want to tell too much cause its drama i dont want to remember lol

For my genio in July im not telling any of my family cause i don't need to. They were saying not to get anymore surgeries and i basically lied to them :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 2729 and 11gaijin
she got really angry about it. Typical bluepill "you don't need it" etc.
Dont really want to tell too much cause its drama i dont want to remember lol

For my genio in July im not telling any of my family cause i don't need to. They were saying not to get anymore surgeries and i basically lied to them :lul:
I see, yeah can understand.

Oh nice, I plan to get a genio around the same time.

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
nope. and you don't owe anyone an explanation. be mysterious and channel your inner dark triad if anyone asks.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel and 11gaijin
I've talked openly about trimax with my parents

• +1