People who have had surgeries and noticed a significant change in quality of life (for better or worse) please tell us your stories

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
I need post-whitemaxxing stories so i can decide whether or not that's the route i should take. All i have is physique.

there's a guy on limblengtheningforum who went from just under 5'2" to 5'11", massive qol increase imo

there's a guy on limblengtheningforum who went from just under 5'2" to 5'11", massive qol increase imo
These guys are pushing the boundaries lol. I can't imagine how his proportions must look though. 9 inches is just ridiculous

These guys are pushing the boundaries lol. I can't imagine how his proportions must look though. 9 inches is just ridiculous
Not too bad tbh, he had a pretty good sitting height for a guy who was 5’2. At 5’2” you get heightmogged by 95% of foids in the west, absolutely brutal tbh

BElu7JBl.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Not too bad tbh, he had a pretty good sitting height for a guy who was 5’2. At 5’2” you get heightmogged by 95% of foids in the west, absolutely brutal tbh

I thought his arms would look t-rex like but it looks okay-ish. a bit short but passable given the level of lengthening. Must be so life changing.

• +1
Reactions: MulattoTrenMaxxer