People Who Make Music Are 99% of the Time Boring Copers

W

WhatIsMyPlan?

Banned
Preface: THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE. THERE ARE PLENTY OF SUCESSFUL ARTISTS, AND UNSUCCESSFUL ARTISTS WHO ARE ATTRACTIVE, CHARISMATIC AND HIGH IQ.

After spending 4 years in college I've met my fair share of music dudes, and sometimes music girls. 9/10 times these people are below average looking or have some sort of trait that makes them less popular like being short or some shit. They're not usually very charismatic or cool outside their little hobby. Their grades are middling and typically don't really show any signs of being very intelligent.

In general, artsy music type guys are just very average people genetically so they try and use some stupid hobby to gain status, and it works sometimes, other times it doesn't. Especially nowadays one doesn't have to be especially skilled to make music that's listenable. You don't need to spend time practicing that much or working on your voice, you can use computer shit to make it sound good. The same thing applies to the photography and film types who are so "artsy" but only in a way where you can get by putting in the least amount of effort while still being able to tell people you're an artist.

Again, there are many talented musicians and artists, and i respect these people because they put effort into their music, and whether it be good or bad music to my ears, I can appreciate someone enjoying a hobby and creating stuff because they genuinely enjoy doing it. This influx of urban preppy art kids with very limited talent just doing it so they can draw attention away from being unattractive or unintelligent.

Imo ugly or unintelligent people should either become better looking or just accept their status as lowly and weak. Sure, coping feels good, but there's way more dignity in embracing your true position in the social hierarchy, not frauding with some bullshit faux-talent

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Vvvvxxxx, terrorblade and 4 others
whats up dude did a musician fuck your gf?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, Need2Ascend, DivineBeing and 3 others
Yes, most of them are sexually frustrated like you say. That’s why they channel their libido and sexual frustration into making music or art. However, it doesn’t necessarily make them “boring copers” as everyone is human and we all use defense mechanisms to protect our fragile ego.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, terrorblade, thereallegend and 1 other person
Preface: THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE. THERE ARE PLENTY OF SUCESSFUL ARTISTS, AND UNSUCCESSFUL ARTISTS WHO ARE ATTRACTIVE, CHARISMATIC AND HIGH IQ.

After spending 4 years in college I've met my fair share of music dudes, and sometimes music girls. 9/10 times these people are below average looking or have some sort of trait that makes them less popular like being short or some shit. They're not usually very charismatic or cool outside their little hobby. Their grades are middling and typically don't really show any signs of being very intelligent.

In general, artsy music type guys are just very average people genetically so they try and use some stupid hobby to gain status, and it works sometimes, other times it doesn't. Especially nowadays one doesn't have to be especially skilled to make music that's listenable. You don't need to spend time practicing that much or working on your voice, you can use computer shit to make it sound good. The same thing applies to the photography and film types who are so "artsy" but only in a way where you can get by putting in the least amount of effort while still being able to tell people you're an artist.

Again, there are many talented musicians and artists, and i respect these people because they put effort into their music, and whether it be good or bad music to my ears, I can appreciate someone enjoying a hobby and creating stuff because they genuinely enjoy doing it. This influx of urban preppy art kids with very limited talent just doing it so they can draw attention away from being unattractive or unintelligent.

Imo ugly or unintelligent people should either become better looking or just accept their status as lowly and weak. Sure, coping feels good, but there's way more dignity in embracing your true position in the social hierarchy, not frauding with some bullshit faux-talent
Depends on the genre, I've been practicing music for 2 years and the genre matters. People who make indie or slow music are usually low T and gay, people who make trap are dumb nigger clout chassers or wiggers. Most people do it for attention and that's why it is so shit, they don't play from ear or have an idea they are just replicating an other work and producing music takes a lot of strain. No normie is going to care that I make future bass they are just going to think I'm autistic for not liking what they do

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I cannot express/assert myself socially the way I would like to so I cope by taking pleasure from artistic endevors to try express something
My cope is that I will one day produce some music that is appreciated above others to compensate for my lack of appreciation socially but the fact I can't focus for more than 30minutes a day and put in the effort required means I'm coping as hard as a tone deaf broke druggy who claims to be a musical prodigy

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and spark
I cannot express/assert myself socially the way I would like to so I cope by taking pleasure from artistic endevors to try express something
My cope is that I will one day produce some music that is appreciated above others to compensate for my lack of appreciation socially but the fact I can't focus for more than 30minutes a day and put in the effort required means I'm coping as hard as a tone deaf broke druggy who claims to be a musical prodigy

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface