people who play football in the UK suck balls

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
omfg i could have been a professional football player if I came to this country earlier , everyone here in football sucks ass , nothing compared to dubai, playing football in dubai is like 50 times harder than playing in this country , istg I could have gotten a footballing contract or signed up to a youth academy

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, gamma and jake_okok
wrong section boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 14166
omfg i could have been a professional football player if I came to this country earlier , everyone here in football sucks ass , nothing compared to dubai, playing football in dubai is like 50 times harder than playing in this country , istg I could have gotten a footballing contract or signed up to a youth academy

who are some famous players in dubai? nothing compared to UK players i bet

• +1
Reactions: gamma
who are some famous players in dubai? nothing compared to UK players i bet
they are no famous players from dubai , that's because there arent enough of scouters or investors istg man , when me and my brother moved here we were expecting tough opponents cause england is the land of football , but when we played against people our age 18-20 they are jackshit compared to the 18-20 year old {Arabs and other foreigners } I've played with

they are no famous players from dubai , that's because there arent enough of scouters or investors istg man , when me and my brother moved here we were expecting tough opponents cause england is the land of football , but when we played against people our age 18-20 they are jackshit compared to the 18-20 year old {Arabs and other foreigners } I've played with
Probably bullshit

Im sure you have played with some great players in dubai, but the UK is full of amazing players no doubt. there are no secret ronaldos in dubai, sorry.

Maybe you played against some random sunday league football team, the skill level varies. they are not serious players though

• +1
Reactions: samm735
Probably bullshit

Im sure you have played with some great players in dubai, but the UK is full of amazing players no doubt. there are no secret ronaldos in dubai, sorry.

Maybe you played against some random sunday league football team, the skill level varies. they are not serious players though
true true but ive played sunday leagues and also normal school football they arent at the level I was expecting to be at , jfl once this guy boasted abt playing for a spurs youth academy , taught him a lesson in that game

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
You just haven't met the Cheshire Pirlo yet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, WontStopNorwooding and gamma
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and gamma
istg I could have gotten a footballing contract or signed up to a youth academy
How old are u? U still can. Even if ur like 25 then join a semi pro team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back