People who play the lottery are so fucking dumb

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
My mom keeps wasting her money on the lottery I keep telling her she might as well burn her money. But she still spends it on this Jewish psyop. The trick is “oh a couple dollars won’t hurt and I could win big!”

But the probability of you winning is near 0 and you’re better off just saving up your money instead. My mom has been playing the lottery for atleast 20 years

People on average spend around 86 dollars per month on the lottery

Doing some math and my mom has waster over 20,000 dollars on this scam. Fucking hell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, lemonnz, Shnofield Geiser and 3 others
imagine being some worthless subhuman and suddenly you money-mog 99% of the population cuz a computer generated some random number

brutal

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Primalsplit, scrunchables and 2 others
not a single molecule also kys faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
My mom keeps wasting her money on the lottery I keep telling her she might as well burn her money. But she still spends it on this Jewish psyop. The trick is “oh a couple dollars won’t hurt and I could win big!”

But the probability of you winning is near 0 and you’re better off just saving up your money instead. My mom has been playing the lottery for atleast 20 years

People on average spend around 86 dollars per month on the lottery

Doing some math and my mom has waster over 20,000 dollars on this scam. Fucking hell
It's a jewish scam

same. I wake up every day knowing I’m garbage and nothing good will ever come my way. It’s not being negative, it’s just the truth. I tried thinking the opposite but nothing changed

This is why Allah made gambling haraam

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon