People Who Praise ER Are The Scum Of This Community

I'm pretty sure you're bobbuylr or some shit like that, I never memorized your old username, JFL @ saying you gonna leave the forum, and then you come back with another account
Succ my dicc nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
4CC07EE6-B74C-4CAF-9119-B99E9EDF3BEA.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
violence is a natural and logical response to a state of which is not in favor to the individual

i have more respect to a low iq ugly truecel who becomes criminal and violent then to a low iq ugly truecel who accept the order and works at fucking mcdonalds

High IQ thread

• +1
Glory to Eliot Rodger!

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I don’t support what he did but I agree with certain views he held.

e511b027e2e07218539ef82dfec40b91

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 1100
I read Elliots manifesto.. he was clearly disturbed..

I don't think he even made an effort. He lived in some fantasy land where girls would come up to his BMW, knock on the windows and say what's up

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, BigBoy, Reoa and 4 others
lol at this
What?

I don't think he even made an effort. He lived in some fantasy land where girls would come up to his BMW, knock on the windows and say what's up
I can't ever imagine hurting people, he must've been disturbed, still kinda feel bad for him though (for being mentally disturbed).

Wait, you're female? How aren't you banned? Are you single? You have to be single in order to exist on this site.

I'm admin's girlfriend, that's why I haven't been banned 🥰

Meanwhile, there are guys here who are uglier than him, live on a pos-tinder era and still manage to get sex. He was a bitch

I think he could have gotten a cute Becky if he approached..

Especially dropping lines about his "Hollywood" connections

Yeah clearly a mental case, dude wasn't even that bad looking aside from being 2smol IMO.
Vast majority of people either don't get that him being the posterboy of incels is just bant or they purposely pretend that they don't get it in order to demonize
facewise he's probably one of the best looking HAPAs hilariously enough

I think he could have gotten a cute Becky if he approached..

Especially dropping lines about his "Hollywood" connections
cope, he was ugly and autistic. That's a death sentence.

women DO approach

ave, true to elliot

I'm pretty sure you're bobbuylr or some shit like that, I never memorized your old username, JFL @ saying you gonna leave the forum, and then you come back with another account

Bobbu Flay? the biggest coper?

lets take a moment to look at this simp right here
Lol, this was a while ago when I was a graycel and didn't know the importance of this site. I was in troll mode, and I still troll Deliciadecu to this very day.

Deliciadecu smh what a faggot. I can't believe he didn't get bullied off lookism, or did he? Cucks like this shouldn't be allowed in this forums at all. Tranny-praising simp.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Elliot Rodger should have killed more people, praise be his name.

Deliciadecu smh what a faggot. I can't believe he didn't get bullied off lookism, or did he? Cucks like this shouldn't be allowed in this forums at all. Tranny-praising simp.

Escape the Matrix, all hail Elliot Rodger, fuck the system of control.

Elliot Rodger died with blood on his hands while you incel virgins are too scared to look a girl in the eye.

keep crying like whipped dogs from your kennels meanwhile St.Elliot The Righteous One leads the revolution

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
er was an unmitigated failure

he couldn't even kill good looking people

even if you want to celebrate his "rebellion against the normies", the only people he killed were his fellow ricecel roommates

• JFL