People who react when they're temp banned

Erdafritnib

Erdafritnib

‎T1 FGFR inhibitor
Joined
Jul 7, 2026
Posts
2,050
Reputation
2,651
Examples; @Sensitive Young Boy @Regret
 

Attachments

  • no-no.gif
    no-no.gif
    130.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArchangeI, lebanesedude, jp212 and 5 others
I can't imagine spending time on the forum if I'm banned. Sounds very cucked, i like to reply too much.
 
  • +1
Reactions: inceliusndius, Erdafritnib and Mai Sakurajima.
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBallsLarry, NinjaRG9 and Sensitive Young Boy
@Sensitive Young Boy

How about this fantasy?

Me cracking your genderbend version as you watch, unable to fix your negative ptr
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sensitive Young Boy and NinjaRG9
@Sensitive Young Boy

How about this fantasy?

Me cracking your genderbend version as you watch, unable to fix your negative ptr
Wish I could fix my ptr :what::what::what:👀👀👀
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib

Similar threads

5ft2cutecel
Replies
0
Views
18
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
AutistKhan
Replies
1
Views
17
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
Thodian
Replies
11
Views
87
pony
pony
horseman
Replies
13
Views
100
horseman
horseman
Thinking_CEL
Replies
2
Views
33
zirg
Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top