People who regularly get in car accidents are insanely stupid

D

Deleted member 22063

Zephir
Joined
Sep 5, 2022
Posts
2,675
Reputation
4,337
My brother and this guy I know get in car crashes constantly. My friend totaled his 40k by driving it into a lake srs. IQ is a factor, but my friend is smart. Some people really are impulsive animals in a way that's very difficult to relate to. They have major problems with decision making.

I wanted to write more about this, but I don't know how to diagnose this exactly. They cannot calculate risk and reward very well.
 
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and Deleted member 21597
Idk if anything they are better drivers because driving doesn’t require much problem solving. Overthinking shit is what causes accidents.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dirtydorito
I’ve never gotten in an accident or a single ticket for anything. I’m super cautious when I drive. Incel trait tbh. Meanwhile Chad drinks and drives and blasts down the highway at double the speed limit while racing his friend and Stacy is in the passenger seat.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ;-; and Deleted member 22063
Idk if anything they are better drivers because driving doesn’t require much problem solving. Overthinking shit is what causes accidents.
Driving requires split second decision making that factors in convenience and risk of getting in accidents which also requires spatial awareness.
 
Driving requires split second decision making that factors in convenience and risk of getting in accidents as well as an aptitude for spatial awareness.
Have 2 eyes for spacial awareness theory.
 
most of my normie friends are terrible drivers that almost rear-end the car in front of them every few minutes
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22063

Similar threads

carvxx
Replies
0
Views
28
carvxx
carvxx
emogymmaxx
Replies
15
Views
108
Rc3jtree
Rc3jtree
6
Replies
13
Views
86
mocco
mocco
bIiss
Replies
20
Views
117
bIiss
bIiss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top