People who rely on face shape/jaw for their looks should have short hair

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Chads have both good bones and facial features, but they make up a minority of men. Most above average looking guys have 1 or 2 good features that they rely on and their other features are usually average or even slightly below.

If you rely on face shape, specifically the jaw, shorter hair in general is a must. This will highlight your asset.

The longer your hair, the more it takes away from your face shape. Once you’ve taken away your only striking feature your face will look dull and worse.

Good looking people can get away with longer hair when they have other things going for them (eye area, nose, lips, skin, colouring, zygos).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Chadeep, N1c and 1 other person
It depends, if you have a good jaw but shit temples, shorter hair will failo you.

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
Isn't zygos considered face shape?

Alright will get a buzzcut with my NW 2 alien skull :feelsgood:

cope

maxresdefault.jpg

It depends, if you have a good jaw but shit temples, shorter hair will failo you.
Short sides and long top failos narrow temples. Short overall balances it out

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and thecaste
Good and legit thread. My maxilla and palate is narrow so my bonestructure is not the best. Altough my features are good so that is why i usally have longer hair

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Isn't zygos considered face shape?
Not as much as people think, lower third is by far the biggest determining factor of face shape:

narrow + structured = Diamond/Heart

narrow + round = Oval

wide + structured = Square

wide + round = Round

Chads have both good bones and facial features, but they make up a minority of men. Most above average looking guys have 1 or 2 good features that they rely on and their other features are usually average or even slightly below.

If you rely on face shape, specifically the jaw, shorter hair in general is a must. This will highlight your asset.

The longer your hair, the more it takes away from your face shape. Once you’ve taken away your only striking feature your face will look dull and worse.

Good looking people can get away with longer hair when they have other things going for them (eye area, nose, lips, skin, colouring, zygos).
you need short hair if u have wide temples and square jaw like brad pitt etc, i always had that kind of temples like efron and brad pitt and i look neet and much masculine with short hair rather than anime fringe

You need tiktok long hair you get cute white girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945
no medium is better than since most normies don't have the lower third to back a short hair like small skulled slayers that u see on hair pics and videos. I grew up amongst ethnics so i fell into the fade meme with my trash hair density and round ass chin. I have gotten 10x better results since i keep my hair longer/medium.

no medium is better than since most normies don't have the lower third to back a short hair like small skulled slayers that u see on hair pics and videos. I grew up amongst ethnics so i fell into the fade meme with my trash hair density and round ass chin. I have gotten 10x better results since i keep my hair longer/medium.
Read the title again, I didn’t say this was for people with shit lower thirds.