People who say that social media/internet are bad are wrong.

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
They are bad for YOU. They bring alot of positives but you cant use them. Thats the problem. If you were able to get foids on tinder, why would you bother going out when you can just ldar, match a foid and make her come to your place? Yeah.

Basicly the point of that thread is, we need to learn how to use all that shit for our advantage aka, be gl enough to slay on tinder and to social media max.

Also with internet, there comes alot of opportunities. Getting a job tbat doesnt require going out of the house is posibility now. You can acces more info about all of the shit you like or you need.

And of course you have thousand ways to cope.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 9355 and 2 others
Read every word, and you're right! My hate for social media was nothing more than cope :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
in order to succeed in social media you need to be NT to the stars and back, even looks don't matter much as long as you're 3/4 PSL.

the NTpill is brutal as fuck.

• Hmm...
in order to succeed in social media you need to be NT to the stars and back, even looks don't matter much as long as you're 3/4 PSL.

the NTpill is brutal as fuck.
Disagree, you can max it with looks and money.

It’s like how poor people say capitalism is bad. Because it didn’t work out for them

• +1
Disagree, you can max it with looks and money.

i see many subhumans with literally hundreds of followers on ig looks will help only if you want to smash but for socialmediamaxxing only then NTness and status is all that matters.

i see many subhumans with literally hundreds of followers on ig looks will help only if you want to smash but for socialmediamaxxing only then NTness and status is all that matters.
Hundrets? I talk about thousands. If gl dude would start getting profesional pics and he would post pics from his vacation on ibiza he would get folowers quickly.

Also you can add your insta to your tinder and get more folowers through tinder.

Then you can fuck more popular foid and use her to get more folowers from her.