People who watch football are mentally ill and depressed and have no life

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
People who watch it have no life and watch it to live vicariously through the lives of other people. It's the players, the staff, the manager, etc who won the trophy, not you.

Football is basically legal nationalism. It's the only time you're allowed to be proud of where you come from and support your people. Imagine if that energy was put into something meaningful that is actually real and exists.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 14774, Duke of cumskins and 21 others
hmm explain to me like im 5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TopzCat1, Danish_Retard and 2 others
people who joined this forum on feb 10, 2020, and have 220 days on the forum, are mentally ill, depressed, and have no life

they live vicariously through an angry avi and updoot scores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Tyronecell, MiroslavBulldosex and 10 others
people who joined this forum on feb 10, 2020, and have 220 days on the forum, are mentally ill, depressed, and have no life

they live vicariously through an angry avi and updoot scores
I use this forum for looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Tyronecell, Tropical Tyrone and 9 others
People who watch it have no life and watch it to live vicariously through the lives of other people. It's the players, the staff, the manager, etc who won the trophy, not you.

Football is basically legal nationalism. It's the only time you're allowed to be proud of where you come from and support your people. Imagine if that energy was put into something meaningful that is actually real and exists.
This actually seems like a legit theory. It seems like everyone who I've ever met that is obsessed over football or other sports are complete train wrecks as human beings.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5189

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 5189
American football= cringe and sucks

European football= chad sport

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, gamma and Deleted member 15406
I like playing football/soccer

I like playing football/soccer
Download 6

liverpool fans are the epitome of this

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
following and/or participating in sports is like a top 5 indicator that a person is properly developed and socially adjusted

hate to break it to you, but you're just a low t permavirgin. there's nothing more to this textbook butthurt incel take

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, forevergymcelling, Truecel14 and 7 others

watching giant steroidal niggers smash their heads together and give each other brain damage while white coaches and quarterbacks sit back and direct them
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

people who play fantasy football are the lowest form of sentient life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
Ppl b living through the lives of other ppl cuz they have no life
so like when people use the word ''we'' when talking about a club?

''we won the prem in 1972 bro :soy:'' :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 5189
following and/or participating in sports is like a top 5 indicator that a person is properly developed and socially adjusted

hate to break it to you, but you're just a low t permavirgin. there's nothing more to this textbook butthurt incel take
Ive played in football and athletic teams :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: geezcel
everyone watches football except look at me I'm so different social outcasts

agreed. football used to be a fun game when they played with the heads of their enemies, back then it actually had some meaning

football would be great if there were only white people playing it

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and n0rthface
grown men literally crying cause their team of niggers beat the other team of niggers.

i noticed sky sports now has the LBGTP flag with the black and trans stripes on every show now lol.

• JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, n0rthface and Deleted member 5189
you described leonardo dicaprio perfectly

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16384, n0rthface and 1 other person
Stfu retard

aspie freak cope
keep crying for footy watching nt powerhouses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, forevergymcelling, Harold O'brien and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and geezcel
I like watching football mostly because of the game itself, for me its a fascinating sport since its pretty much the only game in which the weaker team always has a chance.

In football scoring is very hard, even when you have a better team
so the weaker side always has a reasonable chance of winning, since they only need one lucky goal and then play in the counter
in basketball, volleyball and other games where scoring is easier, the weaker team has to constantly outperform the stronger team, and thus surprises are much rarer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Following any sports is a clear sign of mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
everyone watches football except look at me I'm so different social outcasts
why are you so obsessed with critiquing people on this forum ? your entire reply is ironic tbh you low iq plebian