PEOPLE WHO WERE ON MK-677 GTFIH

FwDelta

FwDelta

Iron
I have a couple question retaining to mk during puberty me and my friend were wanting to hop on in the safest way possible with low risk high reward with mk i just want to know how to stop the prediabetic state it puts u in and will it fuck up your development during puberty , will it make you taller, and how do you feel when taking mk for the first time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: northwdp, NZb6Air and BrutalMogger
I have a couple question retaining to mk during puberty me and my friend were wanting to hop on in the safest way possible with low risk high reward with mk i just want to know how to stop the prediabetic state it puts u in and will it fuck up your development during puberty , will it make you taller, and how do you feel when taking mk for the first time.
it will give you good sleep

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and NZb6Air
MK677 will not really make you taller, that is cope. I have been on mk677 for over a month and the only thing it really does is make you tired. It is good for sleep, but that is about it. Maybe some small gym gains as well.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
will it make you taller
Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and YugoDutch
MK677 will not really make you taller, that is cope. I have been on mk677 for over a month and the only thing it really does is make you tired. It is good for sleep, but that is about it. Maybe some small gym gains as well.
what are you taking to prevent diabetes?

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Im already 5'11 at 15 im hoping to get the extra inch off of mk
You won't it will do nothing for you. You'll just grow naturally. If you really want to see growth, you need to pair HGH with an AI.

• +1
Reactions: gandyheavenmogger
would 15mgs a day be too much?
Start at 12.5mg and progress by 0.5 to a mg every week until you notice negative sides, then lower to highest side effect free dose. Run it 2 days on 1 day off. Take intermittent breaks. 15mg isn’t a good starting point imo.

Start at 12.5mg and progress by 0.5 to a mg every week until you notice negative sides, then lower to highest side effect free dose. Run it 2 days on 1 day off. Take intermittent breaks. 15mg isn’t a good starting point imo.
negative side effects being?