People who would rather be extremely atttactive rather than extremely rich

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
What do u smoke?

• +1
Reactions: twojei and jisko32
you get more dopamine looking in the mirror and being validated, cars and hookers get boring

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Clqs, Autismcel and 13 others
Once you have that money everything becomes fake. Once you have those looks everything becomes real.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clqs, Geoff2024 and 12 others
They know both are unattainable, but think deep down they might have a chance at being attractive.

Once you have that money everything becomes fake. Once you have those looks everything becomes real.
There's is no such thing as a foid loving you when you're rich

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Aladin, rand anon and 4 others
Work on achieving both

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
Your looks are you- your character, money is just something you possess
plus if you're ''EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE'' it won't be hard finding money in some way

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Kazey and Manana
Your looks are you- your character, money is just something you possess
plus if you're ''EXTREMELY ATTRACTIVE'' it won't be hard finding money in some way
You mean your personality and attitude is you?

You could make good money off of looks anyways, enough to live an above average lifestyle.

You will have neither.
Exactly getting rich or being good looking are the hardest things that's why those are valued so much

• +1
Reactions: murdah
U just said looks
I think you misunderstood what I meant, I said your looks are you, It's a part of you when compared to money which is something you own. Idk what ur point is though

I think you misunderstood what I meant, I said your looks are you, It's a part of you when compared to money which is something you own. Idk what ur point is though
U tried saying your character is how ur look, my point is your attitude and personality is your character

Jfl at ur retardation

• +1
It's way easier to get looks with money than the other way around

Getting money and being rich is achievable. Getting extremely rich is highly unlikely BUT there is still SOME chance.

Having good looks is impossible for most. Even with surgeries. Littally impossible. It's over.

Naturally, we value more what it harder to achieve.

I’m talking about HTN vs $200-900k a month
Ya that's what I mean. You can easily ascend lookswise with that kinda money through hardmaxxing

• +1
Rich wtf. Most of my life problems would go away if I became rich

All the replies are retarded. Nobody specified you have to be ugly and rich. Most extremely attractive people are around rich areas lol money > looks
You can get surgery if u want anyways and if u pull a woman above ur base league ur offspring’s genes won’t be super different anyways. :lul:

Lol no downside to being rich unless ur at such a high level where you’ll pretty much be controlled by kikes or killed if u don’t comply

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, murdah and rhinoplasty
All the replies are retarded. Nobody specified you have to be ugly and rich. Most extremely attractive people are around rich areas lol money > looks
You can get surgery if u want anyways and if u pull a woman above ur base league ur offspring’s genes won’t be super different anyways. :lul:

Lol no downside to being rich unless ur at such a high level where you’ll pretty much be controlled by kikes or killed if u don’t comply
This

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
U tried saying your character is how ur look, my point is your attitude and personality is your character

Jfl at ur retardation
bruh I'm saying your looks is A PART of you and your character, your personality is as well.
idk man maybe we see the word character in different ways

I said your looks is you because the topic was looks vs money, personality or attitude wasn't brought up by then

imagine thinking this guy would trade lives with jeff bezos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copemaxxeer and murdah
imagine thinking this guy would trade lives with jeff bezos

View attachment 2889147
Disgusting frog face with a short torso short limb overly aesthetic build that wont last more than 5 years over 205 billion

I’m not even kidding when I say this, please do you, your friends, and your family a favor and kill yourself

Attachments

• IMG_3088.jpeg
    IMG_3088.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User28823
Disgusting frog face with a short torso short limb overly aesthetic build that wont last more than 5 years over 205 billion

I’m not even kidding when I say this, please do you, your friends, and your family a favor and kill yourself
jeff hasn't aged in over a decade, older than u so u wouldn't know

kill urself nigger

also, stay broke bitch

jeff hasn't aged in over a decade, older than u so u wouldn't know

kill urself nigger

also, stay broke bitch
You are retarded

I enjoy when I look in the mirror. I wouldn't trade my pretty face for money, not for anything. But I think being rich will be better for most people than being beautiful.

If you put both into extremes, without money you die almost always, without good looks and being mega ugly you can survive in society especially if you move to another subhuman place like india. Though if you put both into extreme goods I think looks outcompete

If you choose money instead of looks, you missed the whole point of the blackpill

If you put both into extremes, without money you die almost always, without good looks and being mega ugly you can survive in society especially if you move to another subhuman place like india. Though if you put both into extreme goods I think looks outcompete
this is extremely good looking to u faggots right? You’d rather have your temporary meat bag have a few extra bones and a little bit more Harmony than have generations worth of wealth?

Attachments

• IMG_3070.png
    IMG_3070.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3039.jpeg
    IMG_3039.jpeg
    101.7 KB · Views: 0