People will COPE as much as they can. How to convince someone of the truth.

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
I just understand, you cant appeal to people by rationality in the environmental x genetic cause (One of the most important discussions, a dicussion that cause wars all over history, but that nowadays disappeared.). You need to appeal to their emotions. Its the only way. People dont want the truth, they want to feel good about it.

In this post you can see the genius GM alekhine saying how a brilliant chess player is born, not made. Bobby Fischer had the same opinion. But when you go to the comments, people are saying: "He is wrong, its environmental. Everyone can be a genius with proper environment". They say that because they want to believe that they can as well be that person, or that they had the potential to be. They dont want to feel like they have "inferior genes".

THEN you DARE to say that beauty is environmental and that the modern face is melting, that EVERYONES face is DEFORMED. Do you know what these same people will say? "Nooo, beauty is genetic. You want everyone too look the same, everyone is diffffereenttt!!!!". Lol at that cope. Do you understand? When its something that can be changed (Like chess knowledge) people WANT to believe its environmental, but when is something that cannot be changed (Bone structure) People want to believe its genetic.

The truth is the one that probably most annoys people: Genetic give you traits that makes people different, and the environment can potentialize that to the maximum or not. The impact of genetics ends up being very very low if you compare someone with proper environment and the modern environment.
Instead of saying to people the truth (You are deformed and you will not excel at most things) say: The face is not genetic! You can change it! (Seems similar to something? yeah the mewing cope) and about what the person can do in life that its genetic and you need to find what you are good at S2.

Btw, in chess theres a guy called László Polgár, he believed that a genius was created, so he wrote a book and developed a system. He wrote to a woman the experiment he wanted to do and he found a wife that was available to try it out. They married and they had 3 daughters. He was obsessed and made all them study chess since they were born non stop everyday. He had the luck that they didnt end traumatized so the results showed. All three become good players, one of them, Judit Polgar, being one of the best womans in the game. So, did he proved his point? ABSOLUTELY NOT, its exactly the opposite. Even them having a very intelligent father and the most proper chess environment a kid has ever had, they werent the best players of all time. The biggest players of all time had a decent proper environment but they had the talent as well. He proved the opposite, how environment is extremly important but theres a genetic limit.

In faces this is different. Because we are talking about beauty. And theres a reason why everyone find certain traits attractive (High cheekbones etc.), because. they. are. a. sign. of. health. Everyone will look different because of the genetic (Ethnicity, and how some features look). But they all should look GOOD with the proper environment. ALL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, horizontallytall, malicieusss and 9 others
@Dr. Mog @krisal zoomer @ike57 @ascension! @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @anticel @julianchicago @Mouthbreath @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @beatEMinGTA @Grel Hellscream @copefuel @positivecoper @malicieusss @Ragnar @FrameMaxxed @BongMog @exo @Dr. Bruh

list of people dr bruh tag so i guess are interested in the topic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: garoupilled_, 5'7 zoomer, copefuel and 3 others
I never learnt how to read so sorry OP but I'll bump

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Central Cee, Whatashame and Alexanderr
I ain’t reading allat

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatashame and Alexanderr
If normies admit intelligence is genetic then they have to admit [most] blacks are low iq & violent due to their genes and so normies cant say that its genetic.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Real question, what possessed you to post this in the looksmaxing section?
spongebob-mmmm-thinking-plan-confused-9ck3t5kffbgvkben.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Central Cee, Deleted member 27472 and 2 others
Real question, what possessed you to post this in the looksmaxing section?
spongebob-mmmm-thinking-plan-confused-9ck3t5kffbgvkben.gif
Real question, what possessed you to change the delon avi?

Real question, what possessed you to change the delon avi?
I couldn't defend Delon anymore, sadly, I had to jump ship.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27544, Deleted member 21044 and BongMog
Dnrd
Mire my oats tho
(idk if i doxxed myself with the img)

Attachments

• Snapchat-525594253.jpg
    Snapchat-525594253.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27544 and BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
On a srs note. No point in helping the emotional idiots.

Bottom line in general just optimise your craft or whatever you want to be the best at and hope your children become talented in that field or sth else but ye you need talent period.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and JovenCansao
funny how retards on these retarded forums are only "blackpilled" when it comes to other people's situations

post a summary of your life as you see it in your next thread, op, and please tag me. i'll gladly apply this standard to your miserable existence.

edit: tried to check retard op's post history ...

:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Crusile, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 21044
I read everything.

Intelligence is highly environmental as well, the problem is a chess champion isn't created by practicing chess all day. That's like if you thought the people who read about health the most are the healthiest. If you want high intellect, you first of all need very good living conditions. Forced practice barely matters, it has to come naturally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lucid and Whatashame
funny how retards on these retarded forums are only "blackpilled" when it comes to other people's situations

post a summary of your life as you see it in your next thread, op, and please tag me

edit: tried to check retard op's post history ...

View attachment 2159148

:forcedsmile:
wdym by that?

I read everything.

Intelligence is highly environmental as well, the problem is a chess champion isn't created by practicing chess all day. That's like if you thought the people who read about health the most are the healthiest. If you want high intellect, you first of all need very good living conditions. Forced practice barely matters, it has to come naturally.
agree with you, i think that with proper environment everyone can be very good at determined thing. But to be truly exceptional, like its the case of the best chess world players, it cant be only. in these levels every single thing matters, and a very short genetic advantage makes all the difference.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
agree with you, i think that with proper environment everyone can be very good at determined thing. But to be truly exceptional, like its the case of the best chess world players, it cant be only. in these levels every single thing matters, and a very short genetic advantage makes all the difference.
Yes there is likely a somewhat random element to it.

Also humans are getting dumber and dumber. Not in the IQ test but they had a better intuition back then. They knew what is actually good for them, which is a sign of true intelligence. Unlike us, who might have iq 130 but we poison and castrate ourselfves because we are dumb. Much much dumber than all other animals.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yes there is likely a somewhat random element to it.

Also humans are getting dumber and dumber. Not in the IQ test but they had a better intuition back then. They knew what is actually good for them, which is a sign of true intelligence. Unlike us, who might have iq 130 but we poison and castrate ourselfves because we are dumb. Much much dumber than all other animals.
i imagine that is true. When i was kid i was very happy i remember this feeling of knowing very clearly what was good and what was not, who to trust and whos not, what was good and what not. I feel i lost big part of that, i dont know if its because i started to see the world in a more complex way, or if i lost touch with my intuition.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 21044
i imagine that is true. When i was kid i was very happy i remember this feeling of knowing very clearly what was good and what was not, who to trust and whos not, what was good and what not. I feel i lost that completely.
Kids knows very well what is good for them. And exactly what they want. They are always happy, never suffer from disease or obesity or suicide untill the society takes its toll.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
why are you trying to convince normans of anything? :feelshmm: this can only ever hurt you
they werent the best players of all time
lmao they were holes. and one of his daughters is the best foid chess player ever :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer