People will spend their life on pathology rather than enhancement

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
It fascinates me how there is so much “research” on diseases, disorders, and other pathology rather than enhancements.

Legit the only field that seems to push for enhancements in terms of gene therapy are bodybuilders and athletes jfl whilst 99% of the rest of the world waste all time and resources in curing Muh Covid, Muh influenza, much cancer

Breh if you don’t have an urge to go ER in hospital buildings youre sub 165 iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, Anchor_Ship, Danish_Retard and 11 others
It fascinates me how there is so much “research” on diseases, disorders, and other pathology rather than enhancements.

Legit the only field that seems to push for enhancements in terms of gene therapy are bodybuilders and athletes jfl whilst 99% of the rest of the world waste all time and resources in curing Muh Covid, Muh influenza, much cancer

To make any enhancement you need to know how.
That’s what researchers are doing

To make any enhancement you need to know how.
That’s what researchers are doing
🤣🤣🤣

Then why is there literally 0 government approved research on PEDs on humans?

Cuz they spend all their Muh funds on cancer and Covid JFL don’t even argue you can disagree about the existence of cancer but don’t disagree dis shit I say rn ain’t the pure truth

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BrahminBoss
🤣🤣🤣

Then why is there literally 0 government approved research on PEDs on humans?

Cuz they spend all their Muh funds on cancer and Covid JFL don’t even argue you can disagree about the existence of cancer but don’t disagree dis shit I say rn ain’t the pure truth
Because there is more money in curing diseases and cancers than there is in PEDs which are not necessary for human survival you absolute retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, WhiteGoodman, Hueless and 2 others
Because there is more money in curing diseases and cancers than there is in PEDs which are not necessary for human survival you absolute retard.
I already know dis you buffoon you’re spitting 115 IQ facts to an 👽 tier Iq

The fact that there is ZERO research into it though and there is countless research into NON-EXISTANT shit like cancer (and Covid) just shows the gubment not only wants money but to also KEEP YOU BROKE AND SICK

👍🏼💊👹

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21736, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
You forgot that:
1. Almost every PED known to men as well as almost every recreational drug was created to treat some kind of illness.
2. Every single drug or medicine is intended to be performance enhancing in some way.
3. The term "performance enhancing drug" is vage and obsolete by itself.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BrahminBoss
Muh just make every guy your competitor theory

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
You forgot that:
1. Almost every PED known to men as well as almost every recreational drug was created to treat some kind of illness.
2. Every single drug or medicine is intended to be performance enhancing in some way.
3. The term "performance enhancing drug" is vage and obsolete by itself.
“Obsolete” lmao

What you say is true
And proves my point further

Even PEDs were created to treat and cure, rather than enhance.

While I didn’t define PEDs very well I defined medicine very well, used to treat disease, disorders, and PATHOLOGY, rather than enhance. Insulin? To treat diabetes. GHG? Only for those deficient in it.

All funds go to treating deviations from the norm and returning it to the norm.

If you want a definition for enhancement, I can do that too. The format for enhancement is not to pursue what’s “normal” but simply to pursue “more”

Medicine always has a goal in mind, to reach a certain point, a certain blood pressure, a certain heart rate, etc

Enhancement would never have a goal, it would always simply pursue a “peak”. More contractile strength, more speed, more endurance, more mass, etc. whereas health can and does have a finished product, or ideal range, Enhancement does not.

There’s your “non-vague” definition. Not that it was necessary you knew exactly what the fuck I meant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21736
I personally would remove all societal stigmata and legal issues associated with PED usage, cosmetic surgery, soft eugenics and put in more money into research on PEDs, eugenics, etc.

The real issue is people subconciously don´t want you to "trick your own genetics", because this would skew natural selection.
That´s the real reason why PEDs and plastic surgery are so stigmatized.

People are simply too cucked for any form of "unnatural" enhancement, because they "don´t want to play god".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Hueless, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I personally would remove all societal stigmata and legal issues associated with PED usage, cosmetic surgery, soft eugenics and put in more money into research on PEDs, eugenics, etc.

The real issue is people subconciously don´t want you to "trick your own genetics", because this would skew natural selection.
That´s the real reason why PEDs and plastic surgery are so stigmatized.

People are simply too cucked for any form of "unnatural" enhancement, because they "don´t want to play god".
This just ends up making natural selection favor cheaters and punish honest sheep. Lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This just ends up making natural selection favor cheaters and punish honest sheep. Lmao.
Hybristophilia was always present throughout human history, being an "immoral cheater"(dark triad) always was selected for.
"Honest sheep" type cucks lose in real life.
Your username suggests that you already know this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Hybristophilia was always present throughout human history, being an "immoral cheater"(dark triad) always was selected for.
"Honest sheep" type cucks lose in real life.
Your username suggests that you already know this.
F44C519F 7291 47E0 9CE7 6E7384F5BD21

Evil/wicked/Demonic/Dark Triad(Tetrad) mentality is a gamble. Winner takes everything, loser loses everything. Nobody wants to take the gamble now because police are so high in numbers and are so technologically advanced.

But that also means the payout for being victorious in todays age is much higher.

cash rules errthang around you thats why they act such a way that you find stoopid

It's because for any official orginisation/company to produce a product, they have to go through a shit ton of red tape and years of testing before its ever released. Meanwhile your average bodybuilder can do anything they want to themselves and just observe the results, even if it ends up killing them. Innovation in all fields nowadays has been slowed to a crawl in order to make things safer but it means shit takes forever and it'll be mostly sub cultures that mess with this stuff will be the ones developing a very chaotic level of progress and understanding of it before it ever goes mainstream

• +1
It's because for any official orginisation/company to produce a product, they have to go through a shit ton of red tape and years of testing before its ever released. Meanwhile your average bodybuilder can do anything they want to themselves and just observe the results, even if it ends up killing them. Innovation in all fields nowadays has been slowed to a crawl in order to make things safer but it means shit takes forever and it'll be mostly sub cultures that mess with this stuff will be the ones developing a very chaotic level of progress and understanding of it before it ever goes mainstream
You say this as if a bodybuilder and company have the same lifespan. The max lifespan of your average bodybuilder is what… 4 decades? Cuz the earliest start is whar, 15 years old and the oldest is… 60? 4 and a half decades? And that’s at best.

Some companies been around centuries.

There’s just zero effort being put in by major companies to push for enhancement. This isn’t a case of Chad CEO pushing for human testing and Stacy teaming up with Becky and her Simps to stop him. It’s more of a case of Chad getting pushed into the basement experimenting on his own cuz Uncle Sam just straight up says no.

This really highlights human nature. Athletes are WORSHIPPED but anything to advance them is CONDEMNED, and it speaks of a fundamental rule of humanity:
Worship the winner, punish the loser, and never obey unless you have to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23219
You say this as if a bodybuilder and company have the same lifespan. The max lifespan of your average bodybuilder is what… 4 decades? Cuz the earliest start is whar, 15 years old and the oldest is… 60? 4 and a half decades? And that’s at best.

Some companies been around centuries.

There’s just zero effort being put in by major companies to push for enhancement. This isn’t a case of Chad CEO pushing for human testing and Stacy teaming up with Becky and her Simps to stop him. It’s more of a case of Chad getting pushed into the basement experimenting on his own cuz Uncle Sam just straight up says no.

This really highlights human nature. Athletes are WORSHIPPED but anything to advance them is CONDEMNED, and it speaks of a fundamental rule of humanity:
Worship the winner, punish the loser, and never obey unless you have to.
Yeah but companies also have to focus on profit and growth, not innovation. This same thing is happening with technology, smartphones are only released under a plan of releasing a slightly better one the next year and then repeating that process indefinitely as opposed to trying to develop the absolute best phone they can. Everything nowadays is being leeched and milked as much as possible. The focus is gatekeeping and profit, not innovation or advancement.

There are actually some companies that are looking into longevity and cellular reprogramming now, Jeff bezos is imvesting a huge amount of money into it but of course, its way too late. The current prediction is that some form of decent advancement into anti aging will be made by 2050. All of these things could have been achieved years ago but you also have to remember that someone being rich or in charge of a company wont stop them from being a bluepilled retard. Look at all the geriatric boomers trying to convince themselves that theyre "in their prime" despite them being obese, balding and never having worked out a day in their life. Someone like this is never going to understand the pursuit of these things no matter what position you put them in because theyll always just cope and tell themselves that theyre fine as they are.

Enhancement in general is in a way blackpilled because you understand that you need to improve and that only comes from facing harsh competition and acknowledging your flaws that need to be fixed. Most people will never be capable of looking at themselves critically enough to understand that, they'll just delude themselves (coping) or find excuses

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Danish_Retard
medicine is fundamentally corrupt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736
smartphones are only released under a plan of releasing a slightly better one the next year and then repeating that process indefinitely as opposed to trying to develop the absolute best phone they can
this is not entirely accurate. all the components they use are getting better and better with whole companies focused on improving one specific part. of course there are some dumbass trends like thinning the phone over battery capacity or apple's anti consumer fuckery and braindead "inventions" like the headphone jack thing. but you can't just make a "super phone" and expect it to not get mogged all the same by midrange in 5 years. member when the screens scratched basically guaranteed or got broken by any bump? 1-2 year old screens looked like fuzzy garbage already.

with tech it's much harder for companies to bamboozle the consumer because 1. it's clearly measurable 2. mostly objective 3. tech users are generally male and/or higher IQ. mostly apple managed to do it so far due to its npc customer base

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Sleeper
this is not entirely accurate. all the components they use are getting better and better with whole companies focused on improving one specific part. of course there are some dumbass trends like thinning the phone over battery capacity or apple's anti consumer fuckery and braindead "inventions" like the headphone jack thing. but you can't just make a "super phone" and expect it to not get mogged all the same by midrange in 5 years. member when the screens scratched basically guaranteed or got broken by any bump? 1-2 year old screens looked like fuzzy garbage already.

with tech it's much harder for companies to bamboozle the consumer because 1. it's clearly measurable 2. mostly objective 3. tech users are generally male and/or higher IQ. mostly apple managed to do it so far due to its npc customer base
Tech companies are for the most part pushing their best product because they have to compete.

Machines made today make the machines to be used tomorrow. So that’s why the process seems drawn out until we reach the peak. We are very close to concluding moore’s law.

high iq thread. this is the problem with modern medicine. its all based around profit. they put temporary cures over prevention, which should be otherwise.

they tell malocclusion is genetic and you need to get braces to fix it, instead of telling parents to give their kids hard foods and make sure they breathe correctly.

they tell you to take ssris for your depression, instead of testing you for low T, telling lifestyle plays a major factor in depression rather than genetic as they mostly say. same with adhd, mfrs spend 6 hours a day on tiktok then get prescribed amphetamines without even asked to change their daily habits.

they tell getting vaxxed is the only way to end covid, instead of telling that 80% of people hospitalized for covid in USA are obese (metabolically unhealthy) and covid is harmless to 99% of healthy adults and kids.

the bad part is, doctors are stuck in this shit too. please dont trust doctors blindly. they tell you what they were taught at school. and a lot of med schools have research centers on medicine, rather than prevention (i believe there is a hand of big pharma in this obviously)

hard times we live in, dont trust anyone and think critically.

• +1
high iq thread. this is the problem with modern medicine. its all based around profit. they put temporary cures over prevention, which should be otherwise.

they tell malocclusion is genetic and you need to get braces to fix it, instead of telling parents to give their kids hard foods and make sure they breathe correctly.

they tell you to take ssris for your depression, instead of testing you for low T, telling lifestyle plays a major factor in depression rather than genetic as they mostly say. same with adhd, mfrs spend 6 hours a day on tiktok then get prescribed amphetamines without even asked to change their daily habits.

they tell getting vaxxed is the only way to end covid, instead of telling that 80% of people hospitalized for covid in USA are obese (metabolically unhealthy) and covid is harmless to 99% of healthy adults and kids.

the bad part is, doctors are stuck in this shit too. please dont trust doctors blindly. they tell you what they were taught at school. and a lot of med schools have research centers on medicine, rather than prevention (i believe there is a hand of big pharma in this obviously)

hard times we live in, dont trust anyone and think critically.
Everything you say is accurate but you make it sound like this is somehow new and it was different before. Medical practice has ALWAYS been a scam.

They’ll fix your broken bone or save 1 life from injury and then poison the nation.

That’s how they get you. Mixing 99 truths with one lie. They’ll bombard you with facts about disease and bacteria and viruses, and then pull a left hook and convince you to take meds you don’t need. They’ll cure your headache, and then win your trust and after you catch Covid they’ll fuck you with the vaccine. If all they did was lie, they’d go out of business. But where it matters most they ALWAYS LIE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Deleted member 21736
It really is weird.

Especially that no one is doing genetic editing on humans. We''ve done artificial selection for millenia on animals and plants, gene editing for decades, but if you as much as suggest genetic editing on humans people see you as a monster.

It was once a dream of mine to become some kind of biotech tycoon and secretely make super humans, but I've realised I am above average, not a genius, why should I bother throwing my life away to pursue an impossible dream?..

Also, I talked with a doctor family member about optimising puberty with hormones and face pullers and shit like that and she was aboslutely appaled at the idea, didn't even want to have the conversation, just "Medicine isn't made to improve, only to restore" (bad translation but you get the idea)

I wonder what kind of brainwashing they do to make doctors so vehemently opposed to the idea.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 21736
Everything you say is accurate but you make it sound like this is somehow new and it was different before. Medical practice has ALWAYS been a scam.

They’ll fix your broken bone or save 1 life from injury and then poison the nation.

That’s how they get you. Mixing 99 truths with one lie. They’ll bombard you with facts about disease and bacteria and viruses, and then pull a left hook and convince you to take meds you don’t need. They’ll cure your headache, and then win your trust and after you catch Covid they’ll fuck you with the vaccine. If all they did was lie, they’d go out of business. But where it matters most they ALWAYS LIE.
yeah you put what i meant in a better way. mirin.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTetrad
It really is weird.

Especially that no one is doing genetic editing on humans. We''ve done artificial selection for millenia on animals and plants, gene editing for decades, but if you as much as suggest genetic editing on humans people see you as a monster.

It was once a dream of mine to become some kind of biotech tycoon and secretely make super humans, but I've realised I am above average, not a genius, why should I bother throwing my life away to pursue an impossible dream?..

Also, I talked with a doctor family member about optimising puberty with hormones and face pullers and shit like that and she was aboslutely appaled at the idea, didn't even want to have the conversation, just "Medicine isn't made to improve, only to restore" (bad translation but you get the idea)

I wonder what kind of brainwashing they do to make doctors so vehemently opposed to the idea.
yeah they definitely teach them sided info.

• +1
It really is weird.

I hate ppl like that. Bitches like that are the same type of whores that will say everyone is entitled to their own opinion when she says her opinion and it gets met with opposition.

You should have slapped her in the face and told her to suck your schlong.

See that’s what I hate about society you can’t do shit like that cuz the popo like to make their appearence, and your name and all your info is clear as daylight so we are constantly in a state of being held hostage. That’s why it’s good to go to a different city with a disguise and do little shit like slap bitches asses and squeeze their tits and just leave the city forever and never wear the disguise if things got out of hand.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Danish_Retard
It really is weird.

They don’t brainwash they filter

If you’re like you, wanting to enhance you’ll soon get kicked out somehow. They’re very good at masking their reasons and gaslighting.

• +1