People with actual low function autism like Chris Chan are some of the worst people to deal with...

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Mostly all of them have narcy traits except none of the charm and glamor of a narcissist so you see through it very quickly. I still love aspies but people with bad autism are truly awful

Had to watch my 25 year old cousin with extreme autism she was the worst person to deal with. Never met a more egotistical person even actual diagnosed sociopaths are better to hang out with. She would constantly lie about stupid things when it was obvious she did them. Like she would eat cake and have cake on her face and say the dog did it no matter how many times I would ask her. If I kept questioning her lies she would start crying or making random noises and rocking. I don't know how much of this was her knowing she could get away with it or belief in her delusion probably a bit of both

If I would say things she disagreed with she would start crying it was bad enough that if I just put on a show she disliked she would start crying. If I made food at all incorrectly she would start screaming and if she got mad enough she would pull my hair or scratch me (If I put my hands on her to get her to stop she would have a 2 hour melt down also). She once punched me in the face and I pushed her slightly she cried for 3 hours and my aunt yelled at me for 20 minutes when I was the one with the black eye.

She had no context of anything but herself and no context of anything being her fault. She once spilled her coffee on me and cried that I made her spill her coffee and that I was the one who ruined it. If she wasn't family and this was care home I probably would have beat her up seriously would go insane dealing with people like that all day.

Attachments

• ChrisChan.png
    ChrisChan.png
    277.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, Crusile, MikeMew'sBitch and 2 others
This was why I never got tested as a kid. I was always disgusted/scared to be compared with autism.

The word really is so broad and meaningless how can someone who functions less then a 6 year old be said to have the same disorder as Steve Jobs Nikola Tesla or Elon Musk

The only time I got in a fight as a kid was over this someone called me autistic in 8th grade it pissed me off so much I punched him in the face. Being compared to that made me so angry

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, ChristianChad and thecel
These are two separate disorders. One person is just eccentric and fixated on their hobbies. While the other person can literally not function in the most basic avenues of society. Her aunt probably made things worse too I like my other cousins but you could tell she cared way too much about the one with autism which I've never understood. You could also never do anything wrong to her even if she punched you if you even touched her at all back she was the victim

Low functioning autism is literally just extreme narcissism coupled with little to no social skill or awarness and OCD. Imagine a person who who was narcy dial it up to 10 and they also have no social skills thats basically low functioning autism.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, ChristianChad and thecel
This was why I never got tested as a kid. I was always disgusted/scared to be compared with autism.

The word really is so broad and meaningless how can someone who functions less then a 6 year old be said to have the same disorder as Steve Jobs Nikola Tesla or Elon Musk

The only time I got in a fight as a kid was over this someone called me autistic in 8th grade it pissed me off so much I punched him in the face. Being compared to that made me so angry
Autist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
he only 'normal' people I know who are autistic are people who were still held to the standards of a regular kid while growing up. The ones who got a pass on their behavior using autism an excuse always just leaned into being disabled and used it as a crutch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and looksmaxxed
chris chan is clinically retarded

• +1
CWC has high functioning Autism. His IQ is normal, he's just very mentally abormal to the point where normal functioning is impossible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Its actually insane how much variation there is in autism
there's people whos autism actually is a halo for them, and then people who should be kept in a asylum forever based on their autism

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 11126
CWC has high functioning Autism. His IQ is normal, he's just very mentally abormal to the point where normal functioning is impossible.
This whole sentence read like an oxymoron... He is normal just very abnormal... you realize these things are opposite to one another right?

Its actually insane how much variation there is in autism
there's people whos autism actually is a halo for them, and then people who should be kept in a asylum forever based on their autism
I think its just laziness that these things are all grouped the same. They are different disorders a guy with extreme autism can't function without headphones in public and you can tell within 1 second there is something off. I've know low functioning guys with autism who were smart like that did coding and they were still pretty screwed they were good at maybe one thing and that was it.

Whereas a guy like Elon Musk is just awkward and smart might as well be two disorders.

Last edited:
This whole sentence read like an oxymoron... He is normal just very abnormal... you realize these things are opposite to one another right?

Yeah, I didn't word it very well, but the point I meant to make was that he's in the high functioning bracket relative to Autistic people as a whole, going by the fact he can speak in full sentences, drive a car, etc., but is still low functioning compared to most normies and is therefore not a properly functioning adult compared to a normal, 100 IQ person.

• +1
Yeah, I didn't word it very well, but the point I meant to make was that he's in the high functioning bracket relative to Autistic people as a whole, going by the fact he can speak in full sentences, drive a car, etc., but is still low functioning compared to most normies and is therefore not a properly functioning adult compared to a normal, 100 IQ person.
Chris Chan's case may be more due to neglect. I've seen the videos of him at 10 and he was still off but at 10 years old he wasn't awkward it was as if he never developed past 10 and got slightly worse.

Usually autistic people get better with age and learn to manage it more but Chris seemed to be the opposite

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Chris Chan's case may be more due to neglect. I've seen the videos of him at 10 and he was still off but at 10 years old he wasn't awkward it was as if he never developed past 10 and got slightly worse.

Usually autistic people get better with age and learn to manage it more but Chris seemed to be the opposite

Neglect and being socially isolated with his aging, out-of-touch redneck parents. After he left high school, he just became an incredibly strange and mentally ill guy.

• +1
Neglect and being socially isolated with his aging, out-of-touch redneck parents. After he left high school, he just became an incredibly strange and mentally ill guy.
He wouldn't have ended up that weird if it were not for the internet. The internet put this whole process on steriods.

I see the same thing on looksmax if you have really bad autism being in a place where people are trolling a lot is really bad for you. People can't tell when they are being trolled. If I took everything completely unironically on here I would end up like @curlyheadjames

Last edited: