People with Fillers GTFIH

SexyMofo

SexyMofo

Narcissist
How long do they actually last? All the websites i’ve seen say they last 12-24 months but ppl here seem to say otherwise. I’d ascend so hard with jaw fillers but don’t want to spend $3k every 3 months jfl.

It’s not every 3 months and 3k seems a bit pricey to me.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It’s not every 3 months and 3k seems a bit pricey to me.
I was quoted like 2.5k for jaw and chin at my local place, i agree tho seems a little too much. Have you had them done before?

I was quoted like 2.5k for jaw and chin at my local place, i agree tho seems a little too much. Have you had them done before?
No. If it’s for chin and jaw it doesn’t seem that horrible.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
depends on how much the area flexes. Jaw does not flex, so half life is like 12 months.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
i had 4ml of juvederm in jaw

lasted less than 1 month

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Damn that sucks. Why do you think it only lasted so long?

i dont know, maybe metabolism + working out in the gym

I'm gonna get another 10ml and see how long it last. heard that after 1st use you need less fillers and it would stay longer

I'm gonna get another 10ml and see how long it last. heard that after 1st use you need less fillers and it would stay longer
Good luck man hopefully it’s better next time. Btw how much was just 4ml?

12 ML, half is already gone after 4 months here.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2846
Damn that’s a lot. Do you think it was worth it?

Yes because I pay like 900 euro for 4 or 5 ML. I might be looking at implants now though.

Also depends on the area. Temples, cheekbones and undereyes do not fade away fast. Jaw goes very fast for me.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Yes because I pay like 900 euro for 4 or 5 ML. I might be looking at implants now though.

Also depends on the area. Temples, cheekbones and undereyes do not fade away fast. Jaw goes very fast for me.
Can u pm me before / afters bro? Im considering jaw+cheekbone filler

You DON'T GO TO THE FUCKIN GYM at least 3 weeks after getting fillers you cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962

I waited 2 weeks

not like 1 week more was gonna make a difference

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Did you do heavy cardio as well? Asking because 1 month is way too less.

Did you loose 100% or only some of projection?

no cardio

like 70-80%

had 2ml on each side, so maybe it was very little

had 1ml on chin which is still here

• +1
no cardio

like 70-80%

had 2ml on each side, so maybe it was very little

had 1ml on chin which is still here
Your last line is a lifefuel for me. I need 2 ml for chin (that's what I can afford).

Will 2 ml give me sufficient augmentation?

Your last line is a lifefuel for me. I need 2 ml for chin (that's what I can afford).

Will 2 ml give me sufficient augmentation?

depends on your starting point but 2ml should be enough

• +1
I paid 1800 cad for jaw filler and it lasted less than 6 months despite being marketed as 12-16 months lifespan. Never again.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2012
I paid 1800 cad for jaw filler and it lasted less than 6 months despite being marketed as 12-16 months lifespan. Never again.
You think implants can match the sharpness of fillers?

I had the exact same experience. After three months there was barely any left JFL

Do you remember the brand and type of filler you got? (So i can avoid)

Bellafill is supposed to last for 5-10 years.

• Woah
Reactions: SexyMofo and Deleted member 2846
My surgeon told me i only need to wait 72 hours for going to the gym again. Do you really think waiting 3 weeks Is the best way?

The filler I used was Stylage. I wonder if other brands such as Juvederm last longer. I guess not since the active ingredients are pretty much the same. Anyone with experience?

Is that what you got? I remember in your rating post you said you had fillers.
Yeah, bellafill doesn't volumize as much as a lot of other fillers but it lasts longer.
The filler I used was Stylage. I wonder if other brands such as Juvederm last longer. I guess not since the active ingredients are pretty much the same. Anyone with experience?
There's two types of fillers. Hyaluronic acid fillers and collagen fillers (bellafill and sculptra). The first is more volumizing because it gathers water around it but lasts only up to 18 months. The latter is harder, less volumizing and lasts 5-10 years. It somehow works with your body's own collagen production over a period of about two months

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SexyMofo