While people are ugly as fuck in real life

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Prince of the Narcy Pirates
I’m at the airport rn and all im seeing is ugly thin narrow lipped flat face bulbous/hooked nose, freckled red face whites for every big lip big nosed gapped teeth africans but then some west African/ethopian/jamaican/caramel skin/mulatto evens it out

It’s true, if you think otherwise the media has gotten to you and you don’t go outside, they have flat maxillas, absolutely no forward growth, narrow/thin lips, recessed small chins, double necks, wrinkly red freckled skin, bald, and looking like overweight tomatoes

On the other hand, most blacks are not as ugly as portrayed in the media in real life. West African, Carribean, mulatto, and caramel skin blacks are the most beautiful. Small noses, long legs, peach butt, full lips, forward growth, compact eyes, the most masculine lower thirds, thick eyebrows, almond eyes, full mustaches/goatees and long dreads/taper fro.

I say for 1 HTB white women theres 50 Stacey africans

For 1 HTN white man there’s 200 stacey africans/50 tyrones

I feel like everyone knows this and whoever doesn’t hasn’t actually been outside

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lirevk, canthal, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 19 others
literally the lther way around. whites are portrayed terribly in western media

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lirevk, Almost Chadlite, likenesss and 16 others
It’s true, if you think otherwise the media has gotten to you and you don’t go outside, they have flat maxillas, absolutely no forward growth, narrow/thin lips, recessed small chins, double necks, wrinkly red freckled skin, bald, and looking like overweight tomatoes

On the other hand, most blacks are not as ugly as portrayed in the media in real life. West African, Carribean, mulatto, and caramel skin blacks are the most beautiful. Small noses, long legs, peach butt, full lips, forward growth, compact eyes, the most masculine lower thirds, thick eyebrows, almond eyes, full mustaches/goatees and long dreads/taper fro.

Everybody knows this deep down

Go outside man, stop trying to gaslight me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almost Chadlite, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
yet skin bleaching is a 4.8 billion dollar industry :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, Allornothing, moon666 and 12 others
Go outside man, stop trying to gaslight me
bro its facts the media is fucking jewy and hates whites. ever seen an advert before? chances are its blacks and they look good. you go outside

• +1
Reactions: moon666
Still, 1 HTB white woman for every 50-200 African woken

1 HTN white man for every 50-100 tyrones

tyrone rare asf white men are easily the best looking men

• +1
Reactions: moon666 and <6PSLcel
maybe in the shitholes of the south redneck hick part of the USA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, moon666, murdah and 4 others
sounds like you live around a lot of blacks

Nah whites have good bones but they do have shit lips most of them.

And what you say about blacks is bullshit, their noses are trash, bone structure no better than whites, full lips but they are fucking brown therefore shit. And they have horribly non compact eyes too.

And a lot of what you say about whites is just oldcel white characteristics who gives a shit.

• +1
Reactions: moon666, murdah, Sny and 1 other person

And what you say about blacks is bullshit, their noses are trash, bone structure no better than whites, full lips but they are fucking brown therefore shit. And they have horribly non compact eyes too.

And a lot of what you say about whites is just oldcel white characteristics who gives a shit.
I’m not going to entertain someone who is low iq and doesn’t go outside, read “West African, carribean, and caramel skin”

bro its facts the media is fucking jewy and hates whites. ever seen an advert before? chances are its blacks and they look good. you go outside
Ur point is jews put attractive black people on adverts to make white ppl look ugly, holy fuck go outside u schizo. Not even going to entertain u by asking u to show me 10 commercials or billboards or something I’m just gonna tell u to go outside

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Ur point is jews put attractive black people on adverts to make white ppl look ugly, holy fuck go outside u schizo. Not even going to entertain u by asking u to show me 10 commercials or billboards or something I’m just gonna tell u to go outside
They dont put indians in media though do they? Obviosly whites dominate media but it is litterally a white country jfl.

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
I’m not going to entertain someone who is low iq and doesn’t go outside, read “West African, carribean, and caramel skin”
Ok so African Americans. Thats what I'm speaking about and I've encountered them enough

yh cuz u know i could. its not just some argument made out of thin air

Don’t bring African Americans into this when that’s not even a word in the thread, low iq go back to schoo
Ok so African Americans. Thats what I'm speaking about and I've encountered them enough

Don’t bring African Americans into this when that’s not even a word in the thread, low iq go back to schoo
If they are not widespread competition in white countries who gives a fuck. Plus they look no better than whites. I was also at an airport recently and the blacks looked no better than the whites and there was a lot of blacks.

yh cuz u know i could. its not just some argument made out of thin air
So ur point is only media based instead of real life experiences? Just proved my point jfl kys

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
If they are not widespread competition in white countries who gives a fuck. Plus they look no better than whites. I was also at an airport recently and the blacks looked no better than the whites and there was a lot of blacks.
Both are equally ugly, but black people with a mixed phenotype mog both (carribeans, jamaicans, Ethiopians, caramelskins/light brown black Americans)

• JFL
Reactions: canthal, TechnoBoss and mid
So ur point is only media based instead of real life experiences? Just proved my point jfl kys
ur original post literally was based on media depictions of races you fucking idiot you kys

• +1
ur original post literally was based on media depictions of races you fucking idiot you kys
My unedited post was based off what I seen in real life vs what I was told on the internet, kys low iq sperg

My unedited post was based off what I seen in real life vs what I was told on the internet, kys low iq sperg
yeah well u edited it and mentioned it, now were talking about it. and you accuse me of using media u retard. the fact is white people mog your kind and everyone agrees so cope lmao

whites have highest potential but looksmin and age quick and are mostly sedentary and fat. of course legit africans from africa in a way are gonna mog they al have like 12% bf and work manual labor jobs and dark skin conceals all imperfections of teh complexion

it's same with slavs ppl say they are ugly but they mog easily north western europeans on avg becuz they are thin

what you said about stacey africans is so legit majority of african females bodymog white females

• +1
Reactions: Ach1lles
whites have highest potential but looksmin and age quick and are mostly sedentary and fat. of course legit africans from africa in a way are gonna mog they al have like 12% bf and work manual labor jobs and dark skin conceals all imperfections of teh complexion

it's same with slavs ppl say they are ugly but they mog easily north western europeans on avg becuz they are thin
This thread is more about caramel skin/light brown blacks

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and ChiraqJihad
yet skin bleaching is a 4.8 billion dollar industry :ROFLMAO:
Wrong 10 billion dollar

"The global skin-lightening products market was valued at USD 10 billion in 2022 and grew at a CAGR of 6% from 2023 to 2032. The market is expected to reach USD 17.90 billion by 2032. The increasing awareness about personal care will drive the growth of the global skin-lightening products market."

• JFL
Wrong 10 billion dollar

"The global skin-lightening products market was valued at USD 10 billion in 2022 and grew at a CAGR of 6% from 2023 to 2032. The market is expected to reach USD 17.90 billion by 2032. The increasing awareness about personal care will drive the growth of the global skin-lightening products market."
ah well proves my point even more, yet pajeets on here cope that white isn't the most desirable

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
I’m at the airport rn and all im seeing is ugly thin narrow lipped flat face bulbous/hooked nose, freckled red face whites for every big lip big nosed gapped teeth africans but then some west African/ethopian/jamaican/caramel skin/mulatto evens it out

I feel like everyone knows this and whoever doesn’t hasn’t actually been outside
how come all i see is black people being portrayed as the ultimate psl gods on zoomer shit like tik tok but when i see them irl there all ltn and have shit genetics

• +1
coping i can tell ur dark

• +1

Blacks more likely to have positive cantal tilt,cheekbones and better bodies

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: moon666 and theonewhocantascend

There isn't such a thing as an ethnic Stacy or an ethnic Chad though.

The prettiest ethnic women are fogged by average ass white woman.

Dnr

Mostly india and Asia the west don't care about that
blacks bleach themselves as well, ik that nicki minaj bleached her skin to appear light skin

The prettiest ethnic women are fogged by average ass white woman.
lol just no you cleary dont know what an average white women looks like you underate HTBs to hell average looking white foids are nothing special

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Costcosuperstore
lol just no you cleary dont know what an average white women looks like you underate HTBs to hell average looking white foids are nothing special
I'm not saying white women are all that.
I'm saying ethnic hoes are just straight up subhuman.
Take the ugliest white woman you can think of, at least she probably has good nipple, pussy and asshole colouring, have you ever seen ethnic genitalia? Looks like straight up shit.

blacks bleach themselves as well, ik that nicki minaj bleached her skin to appear light skin
Wayyyy more rare while in asia it's literally a metric of attractiveness I literally been Africa and parts of Asia and seen how obsessed some of these Asians are most niggas could care less meanwhile both men and women try bleach themselves in asian countries

Also, ethnic women are the ones who do everything in their power to look like white woman. Blonde wigs, light contacts, bleaching.....

They know themselves they are mogged.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
Because of kike brainwashing, not because white skin DOESNT look better.
Definitely agree had to watch a documentary In school abt indian caste system and I genuinely felt bad sounds like indoctrinated to be mentally ill

I'm not saying white women are all that.
I'm saying ethnic hoes are just straight up subhuman.
Take the ugliest white woman you can think of, at least she probably has good nipple, pussy and asshole colouring, have you ever seen ethnic genitalia? Looks like straight up sYeah
yeah I agree, only said smth about your og statment because its common for currys here to think of white foids as Godeses jfl