People with loyal friends, how did you make them?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I realize I need to make a really good friend, like one that I can share secrets with and one who is basically my ride or die

I have two really good friends but they kinda are lazy sometimes when it comes to social events

I want a guy who is there for me when I get dumped or when I need a ride or when I wanna do something fun

I’m not even loyal to myself

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
if you dont have them from early childhood youll probably never have them

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
True loyalty and friendship actually come from mutual hardship and hatred. People of the same gender only bond together to struggle or to fight against something. In the past, it was a necessity for men to bond with each other for survival and protection. After all, the need to survive is always a priority to the need to breed.

Once the need for survival or protection is no more, men will stop being friends to each other and start competing with each other for women. That's why the saying "lonely at the top".

You could see that phenomenon clearly in lions. Male lions usually bond together into an alliance to survive and get females. But after an alliance of male lions becomes the dominant pack, the lions will start fighting each other for the right to breed. Sometimes you can watch the animals to learn more about human nature.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, lebanegro, Kristin and 1 other person
True loyalty and friendship actually come from mutual hardship and hatred. People of the same gender only bond together to struggle or to fight against something. In the past, it was a necessity for men to bond with each other for survival and protection. After all, the need to survive is always a priority to the need to breed.

Once the need for survival or protection is no more, men will stop being friends to each other and start competing with each other for women. That's why the saying "lonely at the top".

You could see that phenomenon clearly in lions. Male lions usually bond together into an alliance to survive and get females. But after an alliance of male lions becomes the dominant pack, the lions will start fighting each other for the right to breed. Sometimes you can watch the animals to learn more about human nature.
(y)

Making friends with the goyims is useless anyway