People with near-closed growth plates...

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
Should probably blast thyroid hormones to counteract the slow growth velocity near-closed growth platecels have.
Thyroid hormones, especially t3, improves height growth speed.
Of course, take estrogen inhibitors or else your growth plates will close faster than normal.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
cons of t3?

Check here, every question you have can be answered here.

Should probably blast thyroid hormones to counteract the slow growth velocity near-closed growth platecels have.
Thyroid hormones, especially t3, improves height growth speed.
Of course, take estrogen inhibitors or else your growth plates will close faster than normal.
Well, hopefully, that person can handle some of the hyperthyroid side effects. Blasting thyroid takes a lot of confidence and risk-taking, but in theory, it should pay off.

However, I wonder to what degree someone would grow faster, as all studies are done in hypothyroid people, so they'd get more results than people with normal thyroid function. While children with subclinical hypothyroidism experience increased linear growth from thyroid treatment, it seems that the farther you are into puberty, the less the improvements of thyroid markers help, as this study states, ". Postpubertal subjects treated with thyroxine did not show significant differences in growth velocity compared with controls." And the study concludes with the idea that early detection seems to be the case where most helpful, as height velocity won't change much if you are already older in subclinical hypothyroid children.

Screenshot 622

Now, while this may seem obvious since the younger you are, the more growth you'll experience, it does provide some hastiness in terms of truly how fast you can experience increased growth in the later stages with hyperthyroidism

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Well, hopefully, that person can handle some of the hyperthyroid side effects. Blasting thyroid takes a lot of confidence and risk-taking, but in theory, it should pay off.

However, I wonder to what degree someone would grow faster, as all studies are done in hypothyroid people, so they'd get more results than people with normal thyroid function. While children with subclinical hypothyroidism experience increased linear growth from thyroid treatment, it seems that the farther you are into puberty, the less the improvements of thyroid markers help, as this study states, ". Postpubertal subjects treated with thyroxine did not show significant differences in growth velocity compared with controls." And the study concludes with the idea that early detection seems to be the case where most helpful, as height velocity won't change much if you are already older in subclinical hypothyroid children.

View attachment 2625887

Now, while this may seem obvious since the younger you are, the more growth you'll experience, it does provide some hastiness in terms of truly how fast you can experience increased growth in the later stages with hyperthyroidism
I probably should have used a different word than blast.
Well we do have to consider that they took thyroxine and not thyronine, which could have possibly achieved statistically noticeable results if they swapped T4 with T3.

I probably should have used a different word than blast.
Well we do have to consider that they took thyroxine and not thyronine, which could have possibly achieved statistically noticeable results if they swapped T4 with T3.
or combine both? That'd also work as well if you wanted to push your levels upward. Interestingly, from the research I've done, it seems that while the thyroid is essential for bone growth, there seems to be somewhat of a limit in terms of how much you can gain from it in terms of hyperthyroidism. This study about our endocrine system's effects on our bone growth somewhat brings this up as a point, as it states, "Hypothyroidism or a thyroid hormone resistance cause growth failure, but the effect of hyperthyroidism on growth is modest."

Screenshot 623

So I wonder why hyperthyroidism. despite its major importance, only leads to modest increases in growth rate, or maybe the study is factoring that hyperthyroid children stop growing earlier, making their height velocity seem like a relatively modest increase as compared to normal thyroid. As this could mean that it may take longer for height growth effects to formulate from thyroid usage.