People with striking feature are hard to approach

kalluss

kalluss

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
I would have less difficultly to talk to someone with soft features something about them makes it impossible thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and noodlelover
as a man all you need is bone and good hair and height

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Kroker and kalluss
not at all i will approach fucking anybody

• JFL
Reactions: kalluss
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and kalluss
Looking striking, unique/different, outside the norm means you don’t look relatable and it can push you to the outside of what girls will like you. Girls who are “normal” have no reaction to me at all, girls who are open minded and eccentric are way more into me. And definitely striking looking girls have the strongest reactions to my looks, the last foid who approached me looked legit model tier from across the room and 2 of my exes have big naturally platinum blonde hair. Girls I wouldn’t have approached myself so the title is legit.

• +1
It's because you spent too long on looksmax, and overvalue that shit.

• +1
No it was way before that
Reframe "Striking" as "Weird" in your mind. Also whatever you are afraid of, do that thing lots to become not afraid.

I've forced myself to approach girls where I'm so scared I'm shaking and stuttering. But that's helped me be more confident in future situations with girls I find attractive. No pain no gain.

I like to think of it, like there's this thick bubble of pain, awkwardness and fear between me and the girl, and I have to pierce that bubble and feel all of those intense emotions to get to her

Last edited:
  • +1