People won't make fun of their insecurities

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Ever noticed how a short but good looking guy makes fun of his height but a tall and ugly one won't ever make fun of his lack of looks?

Besides proving face>>>height, I also think this proves that people won't joke about things they are really insecure.

When somebody truly knows they are ugly they won't say they are ugly to others. Thats why every single "am I ugly" video is a thrist trap showing a HTN dude/HTB girl.

I can think of only one exception to the rule, and its the high-LTNs range. If you are around this rating, you will likely look good in certain lightings, clothes and from a certain angle, but are still a LTN most of the time.

When that perfect everything is achieved, a person in this category will say something around the lines of: "ahh man, I am so fucking ugly".

This is their insecurity, but yet again, they say that only in their most perfect state, and thats because they want compliments.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Primalsplit and ElTruecel
sample size: incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, wollet2, Almost Chadlite and 2 others
sample size: incel forum
Lmao nah, everybody is aware that if you end up here its more than likely you are below average.

This is how people are irl. Its just simple human psychology

• +1
Reactions: zura and Primalsplit
im ugly

• +1
Reactions: News
Most people don’t know or understand how ugly they are jfl. even if they do understand how unattractive they are they don’t properly understand how bad it is.

• +1
Reactions: Laidcel
Most people don’t know or understand how ugly they are jfl. even if they do understand how unattractive they are they don’t properly understand how bad it is.
You have facial dysmorphia tumble

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel