People's experiences on how Double Jaw Surgery has changed their dating life [read]

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Screenshot 2023 09 12 at 73203 PM

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, EggKing, Graham and 1 other person

Honestly I think this along with most surgeries is dependent on how bad the trait is or recession etc. If you got rhino and your nose was only slightly bad it would be hardly even worth it. But if your nose is genuinely deformed it could be the miss key. If one traits is noticeable off then fixing it can have an insane compounding effect on your whole face but people who have a bad baseline cannot just go about fixing each trait.

You will look uncanny and bad. Looksmaxing is about the big picture this is why surgery maxxers tend to look bad unless they have one bad thing they are fixing. Its better to be a natural looking 5-6/10 then it is to be a really uncanny 8/10. So I guess I mean only fix a trait if its awful enough that you already look uncanny. Otherwise it matters about the puzzles of your face and how it all fits together in a big picture

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, poopoohead, HerpDerpson and 4 others
all this explains ‘you can’t fake true confidence’

Im scared to show face.
Fair enough. I regret showing mine.

I'm recessed but I also get attention - they take a good look at me and cross the street. I think they're intimidated by how good looking I am and my "bad boy aura" I give off as I smoke my cherry flavored vape.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, highT, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
Fair enough. I regret showing mine.

I'm recessed but I also get attention - they take a good look at me and cross the street. I think they're intimidated by how good looking I am and my "bad boy aura" I give off as I smoke my cherry flavored vape.
From uglies or hotties?

• JFL
Reactions: Graham
It wont change your dating life if you have missed it in your teens/early twenties..

you will be mentalcel even with new jaw

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: grooxx and ChileanMaxxer
Most peoples who get bimax and come from this site aren't recessed tho. They either get so little movement that nothing is visible, or so much they're apemaxxed and think they look good because of muh anteface. No anteface for your harmony boyo.

• +1
  • +1
From uglies or hotties?
Lol, I rarely go out in public. As far as I'm aware I usually get ignored.

When I was younger though, due to my autism and not being socially aware, I would notice women cross the street at night to the nearest lamp post and I thought "Oh damn, they seem like they know what they're doing, they're staying in the light where it must be safer, maybe this area is dangerous", so then when I reached where they were I would copy them and cross the street as well, and when they switched back - so would I.

This happened over the course of a year, but it was rare that someone else would be out when I was too, and so I think it only happened about 2 times possibly 3.

I think it struck me a year ago upon remembering all my socially awkward times (I still feel guilt over rude things or socially awkward things I've done around 5 years later), that they were crossing the street because I was the one they were afraid of.

Fuck, that's embarrassing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 18582
Very interesting thread. Personally after DJS i went from ugly to quite good looking. I was already in relationship ( my gf loved me even as ugly guy ) but i thnk if i would be dating now it would be ez as foock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
If you can maintain at least NW2 by 40 thees hope. But yeah white mfs might be wrinkles by then so use botox
not if you age fine. 90% of whites hit the wall at 30 so makes sense

• +1
Reactions: grooxx
If you can maintain at least NW2 by 40 thees hope. But yeah white mfs might be wrinkles by then so use botox
with tret, fin, ,sunscreen, and a dessert of botox you are neotenous until 50

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and ChileanMaxxer
Very interesting thread. Personally after DJS i went from ugly to quite good looking. I was already in relationship ( my gf loved me even as ugly guy ) but i thnk if i would be dating now it would be ez as foock
ii bet youre handsome as fuck now

with tret, fin, ,sunscreen, and a dessert of botox you are neotenous until 50
Botox does look shit in motion through. It’s photogenic but shit on video and irl face barely movies. I think tret, sunrrceen and fin are good enough. Blocking DHT alone will help with ageing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Botox does look shit in motion through. It’s photogenic but shit on video and irl face barely movies. I think tret, sunrrceen and fin are good enough. Blocking DHT alone will help with ageing
looking slightly fake mogs looking old as you go into your 30s anyway
i'm 26 and ive been on tret and fin since 18.
i look like a sexyboy

• +1
looking slightly fake mogs looking old as you go into your 30s anyway
i'm 26 and ive been on tret and fin since 18.
i look like a sexyboy
Did fin stabilize ur loss? I want to hop on fin after having kids as preventive measure. My family is NW2 at 50 usually. I wanna be 50 and NW1

Did fin stabilize ur loss? I want to hop on fin after having kids as preventive measure. My family is NW2 at 50 usually. I wanna be 50 and NW1
I was never balding its just preventative

I was born with nw2 tho

I was never balding its just preventative

I was born with nw2 tho
Damn bro. Considering a HT? I wanna add density and lower my hairline 0.4mm. My forehead is 3 fingers rn but I wan to close my windows peak a bit

• +1
Damn bro. Considering a HT? I wanna add density and lower my hairline 0.4mm. My forehead is 3 fingers rn but I wan to close my windows peak a bit
Yes but in the meantime i will have a tiktok fringe, my hair is very dense and looks nicely this way

Yes but in the meantime i will have a tiktok fringe, my hair is very dense and looks nicely this way
I’m researching to find 60+ FU unit/cm docs. I found motion clinic in S Korea and this doc in Brazil (fishy since 1 high density review only)

I’m researching to find 60+ FU unit/cm docs. I found motion clinic in S Korea and this doc in Brazil (fishy since 1 high density review only)
Pekiner
Keser
Cuoto
DeFrietas
Feriduni

Yes that seems to be the standard
Lifefuel bro. Hairline is like a trailer to how your hair is behind it, if hairline is shit nothing matters

Which one of these are best value for money + result
they all seem equally good to me

i guess pekiner is cheapest

keser is 3.5 per graft and has a shorter wait list

they all seem equally good to me

i guess pekiner is cheapest

keser is 3.5 per graft and has a shorter wait list
damn Juan Cuto is crazy good. Fuck man I’m gonna have to save a lot to afford these guys

No jaw for your face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back