PEPPERMINT OIL (BEFORE AND AFTER)

Did you apply it every day? And for how much time? Really good results though thank you for this thread
Yes and i just leave it on until it dries, the peppermint oil will dry quicker than the castor

Bro you what did you personally use, 3 or 5 percent. Please reply.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
not an accurate comparison, two totally different conditions and in the second one you dyed them

Great result,i will use it on my already thick eyebrows so i can make illusion of lower set eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 5969
am using oral castor oil, it's fine for me.

better absorb.

• +1
Can someone give me a link to aliexpress peppermint oil

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
How do you control the concentration to 3%?

"BUYING LAMP" before and after

Bro why don't answer it. What concentration did YOU personally use. 3 or 5?
i eyeballed it idk
The study used 3 percent
If u use too much ur eyeballs will burn trust me

• +1
Reactions: lurkingTard
I was using castor oil by itself for a while, but I recently started using peppermint oil + castor oil. That’s what did wonders. If my eyebrows fill in, I will go from a high set browridge, to a low set one.
Before:
View attachment 1061522
After:
View attachment 1061523
Very good eyebrow ascension, you just need them to be thicker/denser, lower, longer and straighter. But commendable progess OP, mirin tbh. @werty1457

• +1
Very good eyebrow ascension, yojust need to be thicker, lower and straighter. But commendable progess OP, mirin tbh. @werty1457
I am still applying I need to buy more castor oil

bro i just got my peppermint oil and castor oil, how should i dilut them and how to apply?
First find out how much castor oil can go on one eyebrow (make sure it’s evenly coated, and not dripping)
After u find out that, add 5% peppermint in a measuring spoon, mix with ur finger or something else and lather on ur eyebrows
You do have to leave em in for a while but the peppermint oil soaks in first (you will feel the burn)

• +1
Reactions: FatBunnyBaby
First find out how much castor oil can go on one eyebrow (make sure it’s evenly coated, and not dripping)
After u find out that, add 5% peppermint in a measuring spoon, mix with ur finger or something else and lather on ur eyebrows
You do have to leave em in for a while but the peppermint oil soaks in first (you will feel the burn)
can you go out with oils in your eyebrows? and thanks man

• +1
Ignore acne lol
Dunno if they have gotten thicker since then I haven’t been applying the oils a lot

Attachments

• 8FBCF62B-58C9-4175-8D5E-FEB0CCDC9286.jpeg
    8FBCF62B-58C9-4175-8D5E-FEB0CCDC9286.jpeg
    4.6 KB · Views: 37
It rubs off sometimes but I’m a side sleeper
bro i found on yt, to dilute peppermint oil 3 drops only on 2 teaspoons of black castor oil, is that enough?

• +1
It’s 2022 and OP still has a Nokia