Peppermint Oil for hair & eyebrows/eyelashes

Clark69

Clark69

$$$ Island
Has anyone tried this AFTER using Castor Oil for an extended period of time(>3 months)?

Which one would you say was more beneficial

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, germanlooks and Scammer
I’m on castor oil for a month rn I’ve seen improvement in eyelashes but not eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Clark69
Has anyone tried this AFTER using Castor Oil for an extended period of time(>3 months)?

Which one would you say was more beneficial
My mother does this - she said she sees an improvement in hair growth and thickness. She mixes the two together.
If it works for women, it would work for men.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
castor oil 10% peppermint oil for 3 weeks
..................................................................................
no change in eyebrows but significant diffrence in lashes

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, CopeTilliRope, germanlooks and 2 others
..................................................................................
do you just apply the castor oil onto the lashes?

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
I just used castor oil for around 2-3 months

No new eyebrow hair growth.
Only thing I noticed which might be just imagination is that the hairs which already existed got slightly longer

I wonder if peppermint oil would work better. Might try it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Clark69
How the fuck do you apply this mix on your eyelashes without having burning eyes? Just pure castor oil without peppermint oil feels already not that nice if you get into the eyes

used it just a month but it really improved brows and lashes, lost some gains in brows after stopping it tho and lashes gains remained

How the fuck do you apply this mix on your eyelashes without having burning eyes? Just pure castor oil without peppermint oil feels already not that nice if you get into the eyes
try just applying a tiny bit to the ends with closed eyes maybe :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: JustCultMaxx

castor oil doesnt burn for me at all unless it gets in my eyes. Maybe your oil is not dense enough. I used to have a water-like serum which blinded me all the time.

OFc peppermint oil is diffrent, it burns no matter where it is on your skin. thats why you dilluted it.

upper eyelids or the root of the lashes.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
castor oil doesnt burn for me at all unless it gets in my eyes. Maybe your oil is not dense enough. I used to have a water-like serum which blinded me all the time.

OFc peppermint oil is diffrent, it burns no matter where it is on your skin. thats why you dilluted it.

upper eyelids or the root of the lashes.
How do you avoid it getting into your eyes that shit burns

topical castor oil is cope, trust me. does nothing.

been on topical castor for a week and seen some growth already

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
topical castor oil is cope, trust me. does nothing.

been on topical castor for a week and seen some growth already
im sorry,meant been on oral and seen results @PURE ARYAN GENETICS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
god I could never drink that shit 💀 I tried for a few weeks too. you mean hairline and density even?

god I could never drink that shit 💀 I tried for a few weeks too. you mean hairline and density even?
its only been a week so very anecdotal all this. havent really seen difference in hair. my hairs thick as is and hairline still good. but thus far eyebrow density seems to have improved the most. its only 1ml of castor oil a daily just literally dip my tongue in it

how could u never drink that shit it last like 1 second or just drop that shit up in some water??

its like drinking alcohol but less worse nigga

both cope.

oral castor oil is nice tho.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
yea it definitely works oral but not good for your gut long term cuz it’s a laxative

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook