Peppersprayed outside a club

cube

cube

⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀
Drunk af, writing this from hotel bed

If you’re ever a party do not EVER try to break up a fight, I legit got between two 5’3 subhumans trying to get at eachother to look like a chad to the foid I was jestermaxxing to at a fight, and I got peppersprayed directly in my fucking eyes, it feels like shit

Every part of your face burns, snot pours out uncontrolably, I got walked by a cop who knew he fucked up and a frat dude I knew into a nearby apparmtent to rub that shit out of my eyes, it was hell for 30 minutes, do not EVER get involved in ANY fights even if its tour friends, the foid I was with dissapeared and Im now sad alone in a hotelroom.

Grab ur phone , record and yell WORLDSTAR like a retard nigger instead of interfering:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Tabula Rasa, lemonnz and 1 other person
what is worldstar

Drunk af, writing this from hotel bed

If you’re ever a party do not EVER try to break up a fight, I legit got between two 5’3 subhumans trying to get at eachother to look like a chad to the foid I was jestermaxxing to at a fight, and I got peppersprayed directly in my fucking eyes, it feels like shit

Every part of your face burns, snot pours out uncontrolably, I got walked by a cop who knew he fucked up and a frat dude I knew into a nearby apparmtent to rub that shit out of my eyes, it was hell for 30 minutes, do not EVER get involved in ANY fights even if its tour friends, the foid I was with dissapeared and Im now sad alone in a hotelroom.

Grab ur phone , record and yell WORLDSTAR like a retard nigger instead of interfering:feelswhy:
Fr I just don’t care if someone gets hurt