Peptides and androgens

Jawrwin

Jawrwin

Iron
Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Posts
54
Reputation
24
Important information: I'm 15 and 1 month old, never taken anything, low-mid budget but will start earning more money soon (I got a part time job) and I'm 5'9 / 175cm growing at a consistent rate of 1cm/month, I have atopic dermatitis (nothing on my face and easy to control with topical corticosteroids such as dovate)

I'm looking to increase muscle mass and get more bone growth with minimal to no testosterone suppression. What do you recommend? Thoughts on CJC 1295 (with DAC?) and ipamorelin? Maybe HGH? I've done a shit ton of research but I feel the best way to actually get proper information is from people with experience
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AtrophicPyra
Important information: I'm 15 and 1 month old, never taken anything, low-mid budget but will start earning more money soon (I got a part time job) and I'm 5'9 / 175cm growing at a consistent rate of 1cm/month, I have atopic dermatitis (nothing on my face and easy to control with topical corticosteroids such as dovate)

I'm looking to increase muscle mass and get more bone growth with minimal to no testosterone suppression. What do you recommend? Thoughts on CJC 1295 (with DAC?) and ipamorelin? Maybe HGH? I've done a shit ton of research but I feel the best way to actually get proper information is from people with experience
500 tren
 
  • +1
Reactions: zennn
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin
u could afford HGH but no test?
increased testosterone makes Ur growth plates close faster because it converts into oestrogen
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jawrwin

Similar threads

O
Replies
1
Views
43
fattofat
fattofat
ItsSoGymMaxx
Replies
33
Views
186
maxxxedoutloouks
maxxxedoutloouks
FoidMayweather
Replies
1
Views
16
hypocrite45
hypocrite45
zoxx99
Replies
8
Views
66
zoxx99
zoxx99
noyaa112
Replies
5
Views
44
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Umaimdown
Back
Top