Peptides are still being shilled

ANON

ANON

Fuchsia
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
10,566
Reputation
22,012
That means people are still buying them

There’s really only 2 that are worth using at all

Did you ever buy peptides
 
  • +1
Reactions: Torycel, _Jason_ and Thodian
I’ve only used gluta, Reta, and HGH
The only non copes
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_ and ANON
fr. its so stupid. Just drink water, has the same effect...
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON, sørenyuko and Thodian
grey question but does ghkcu/glow actually work or is it bullshit ive never really looked into that
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
grey question but does ghkcu/glow actually work or is it bullshit ive never really looked into that
Not for acne just for general skin health and glow I think
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns
so it acc does work, is it a big difference or is it like tiny
Not sure tbh

I havnt heard much great from it

Retinoids mog tho I know that for sure
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns

Similar threads

andrey5344
Replies
1
Views
29
R3w_tard666
R3w_tard666
Framemaxxx
Replies
2
Views
33
Framemaxxx
Framemaxxx
romanstock
Replies
13
Views
124
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
L(oser)ooksmaxxer
RICEascension
Replies
1
Views
6
bibodude
B
price.
Replies
2
Views
27
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top