Peptides - Brexit Edition

D

Deleted member 1862

EU/UK sources please, preferably by DM. Much appreciated.

Brexit is dead. The fact that the UK senate declared it illegal to leave without a deal (which the EU won't give unless it's utter shit) means that brexit could as well be canceled. Everything that happens from now is just a waste of everybody's time. The elites wanted to subvert/cancel democracy and they succeeded. Just another proof that democracy is bullshit and that your vote doesn't mean anything. On the bright side, it will be hilarious to watch all the retard young people who bought into the pro-eu propaganda react once that same EU then starts taking all their fun internetz away with legislation such as article 13 and so on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, bruhcel, Peachy and 2 others
Brexit is dead. The fact that the UK senate declared it illegal to leave without a deal (which the EU won't give unless it's utter shit) means that brexit could as well be canceled. Everything that happens from now is just a waste of everybody's time. The elites wanted to subvert/cancel democracy and they succeeded. Just another proof that democracy is bullshit and that your vote doesn't mean anything. On the bright side, it will be hilarious to watch all the retard young people who bought into the pro-eu propaganda react once that same EU then starts taking all their fun internetz away with legislation such as article 13 and so on.
derails me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854
Good, I would hate to pay import taxes from ordering shit from UK.

Good, I would hate to pay import taxes from ordering shit from UK.

You are text book example of the typical braindead millennial piece of shit that can never see anything past what is instantly in front of you. The EU is literally planning on turning itself into some kind of evil empire where you won't even able to use sites like the one you are using right now, and you don't care because in the short term you don't have to worry about import taxes lmao. Literally all of the benefits of EU membership will be made completely redundant within 12-30 years once mass immigration and totalitarian levels of government control have utterly destroyed your standards of living. These people want you enslaved. But you won't need a visa or whatever (well in the future you probably will anyway because of the police state) to go on your eurotrip so it's all cool.

And this is how most of you retards think in general. Total fucking NPCs.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, National Rodgerism, xdw15 and 1 other person

First you called it congress now you call it the Senate

First you called it congress now you call it the Senate

These are just different words describing the same thing you retard. It's the difference between calling something a stone or a rock.

eroids.com
And then select UK sources.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
These are just different words describing the same thing you retard. It's the difference between calling something a stone or a rock.

NEITHER are what it's called holy fuckkkkk why can't you understand this

You are text book example of the typical braindead millennial piece of shit that can never see anything past what is instantly in front of you. The EU is literally planning on turning itself into some kind of evil empire where you won't even able to use sites like the one you are using right now, and you don't care because in the short term you don't have to worry about import taxes lmao. Literally all of the benefits of EU membership will be made completely redundant within 12-30 years once mass immigration and totalitarian levels of government control have utterly destroyed your standards of living. These people want you enslaved. But you won't need a visa or whatever (well in the future you probably will anyway because of the police state) to go on your eurotrip so it's all cool.

politicsmax.me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: x30001 and Deleted member 1862

the earth is flat af

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod, x30001 and Deleted member 1862
  • +1
Reactions: x30001
You are text book example of the typical braindead millennial piece of shit that can never see anything past what is instantly in front of you.
You are typical example of ad homineming fuck.

I gave you a specific reason why Brexit is not good. Your response 'You dum dum!". Grow up, edgemaster.

Lots of childish emotions in your post, lots of baseless absolutes. But hey, at least you aren't a "sheeple", right?

Dude let this blue pilled cuck cope he doesn't need to know the brutal truth of what is happening tbh

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING THREAD

I gave you a specific reason why Brexit is not good.

And your reason was import fees. Of all the things you could have picked as your pro-remain argument you picked import fees. This reminds me of stupid spoiled people aged 18-22 who are pro-EU because they want lower traveling expenses while on vacation. Well they will be in for a shock once the EU goes 1984 on them and ends all of that.

And your reason was import fees. Of all the things you could have picked as your pro-remain argument you picked import fees. This reminds me of stupid spoiled people aged 18-22 who are pro-EU because they want lower traveling expenses while on vacation. Well they will be in for a shock once the EU goes 1984 on them and ends all of that.
1. Import fees absent.
2. Freedom to travel without VISA in EU.

So 2 reasons already, while your reason is "huRR DURR UNIONISM BAD, U BAD, U DUM DUM, I EDGE, ME CONSERVATIVE, ME NOT SHEEPLE FOLLOWER! ME SMART MAN"

lmao

1. Import fees absent.
2. Freedom to travel without VISA in EU.

So 2 reasons already, while your reason is "huRR DURR UNIONISM BAD, U BAD, U DUM DUM, I EDGE, ME CONSERVATIVE, ME NOT SHEEPLE FOLLOWER! ME SMART MAN"

lmao

My point was that you're an idiot for favoring trivial bullshit over something that actually fucking matters.

My point was that you're an idiot for favoring trivial bullshit over something that actually fucking matters.
Ad hominem is not an argument.

"Something that actually fucking matters" - nice vague non answer.

I provided 2 arguments for my case against brexit. You provided 0, just kept swearing and mustering vague non-argument bullshit like old mentally challenged man.

ive only seen trusted vendors that sell peptides in US

from peptides to politics jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
I think reptiles could be the next ER