Should I use peptides instead of HGH for heightmaxxing?

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Bronze
Asking this because HGH from qsc is taking wayy too long, so far my order has been stuck in customs for 5 days and I'm not sure if it will ever come, worst case scenario I would've wasted 200 bucks from it getting seized. Since qsc, and other sources of hgh from china, have slow delivery and risk customs seizure, I might unfortunately just use GHRPs and GHRHs instead. They're less effective but at the same time easier to source and cheaper. Lmk if there's any relatively cheap EU/UK domestic HGH sources and if not, I need a stack based around peptides.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
that a yes I assume?
i will always advocate for ipamorelin/ghrp-2 + cjc 1295 no dac. mainly because of research and conclusions i came to a while back:

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and wastedspermcel
i will always advocate for ipamorelin/ghrp-2 + cjc 1295 no dac. mainly because of research and conclusions i came to a while back:

I wanna grow taller and also grow my face. Is HGH not recommendable in your opinion?

@dannydipss
shit mb. if you’re fine w ur face growing my theory states hgh should be good. the avoidance of facial growth is usually what necessitates peptides

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
shit mb. if you’re fine w ur face growing my theory states hgh should be good. the avoidance of facial growth is usually what necessitates peptides
Thanks for the response. I plan on doing a three month cycle starting off and facial growth would be beneficial for me. We'll see how it goes.

"should i use peptides instead of a peptide":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel
"should i use peptides instead of a peptide":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
“According to Drugs.com, somatropin is a synthetic form of HGH”

somatropin could POTENTIALLY be considered a peptide, but it does not function in the same way as conventional peptides do. somatropin is a synthetic version of hgh, but is identical to hgh released in the pituitary gland. instead of stimulating hgh release (like ipamorelin, hexarelin, ghrps do) somatropin REPLACES the hgh, which is why you need to take a good amount because otherwise you’ll be replacing the already existing hgh with just less of a synthetic version.

“According to Drugs.com, somatropin is a synthetic form of HGH”

somatropin could POTENTIALLY be considered a peptide, but it does not function in the same way as conventional peptides do. somatropin is a synthetic version of hgh, but is identical to hgh released in the pituitary gland. instead of stimulating hgh release (like ipamorelin, hexarelin, ghrps do) somatropin REPLACES the hgh, which is why you need to take a good amount because otherwise you’ll be replacing the already existing hgh with just less of a synthetic version.
ok