Peptides for EYEBROW GROWTH!

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
We need to find a serum which contains these tree or can be two in a good percentage
INCI: Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17
Benefits: Thicker, longer eyelashes Recommended Level: 2- 10%
Clinical Level: 10% Significantly stimulates keratin genes in the anagen stage (kRT3, kRT4, KRTHP 1.5, KRTHB1, 2 and 4), promoting hair growth
INCI: Myristoyl Hexapeptide-16
Benefits: Stimulates hair growth, reduces depigmentation in hair
Recommended Level: 2-10%
Clinical Level: 10% Growth factor-like peptide that helps stimulate natural hair growth by antagonizing the inhibitory effects of BMP4 on hair follicle development.
INCI: Octapeptide 2
Benefits: Promotes hair growth, nourishes and strengthens
Recommended Level:
Clinical Level: Octapeptide-2 is a synthetic peptide composed of glutamic acid, glutamine, leucine, lysine and threonine. Proharin β4 is a chain of eight amino acids which activates stem cells of the hair follicle to promote hair growth. After 5 days of treatment, hair is noticeably longer and thicker. Acts as a stimulator of hair growth by antagonizing the inhibitory effects of BMP4 on hair follicle development. Helps reduce depigmentation in hair.

example:Revita brow has two out of these 3 but nobody knows in what percentage

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Copemaxxing and 7 others
Good thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and goat2x
High IQ bro 🙌

Idea for next thread: Explaining each one of these, like how legit they are, effort/reward, price.. you know

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
High IQ bro 🙌

Idea for next thread: Explaining each one of these, like how legit they are, effort/reward, price.. you know
They are legit
But thats the problem that i cant find a good serum thats why i posted it
Maybe someone can a find a good one

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
you are indeed a real nigga.

• +1
i doubt they work

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
i doubt they work
. Conclusion: The study demonstrated efficacy in improving eyelash length, luster, thickness, and curl. The results were observed as early as 30 days of product usage and persisted until the last visit following 90 days of product usage. There were no adverse events associated with the product. We concluded that the polygrowth factor serum was well tolerated and effectively improved eye lash length, luster, thickness, and volume in our patient sample.
Among the 29 subjects who completed the study, improvements in length (10.52%), volume (9.3%), luster (11.43%), thickness (35%), and curl (50.83%), compared to baseline

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
. Conclusion: The study demonstrated efficacy in improving eyelash length, luster, thickness, and curl. The results were observed as early as 30 days of product usage and persisted until the last visit following 90 days of product usage. There were no adverse events associated with the product. We concluded that the polygrowth factor serum was well tolerated and effectively improved eye lash length, luster, thickness, and volume in our patient sample.
Among the 29 subjects who completed the study, improvements in length (10.52%), volume (9.3%), luster (11.43%), thickness (35%), and curl (50.83%), compared to baseline
too good to be true, tell me downsides

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Good_Little_Goy
  • Hmm...
its okay dude
you are fucking retarded
your answers are lame and dumb
i hpnestly thought that you will finally stop responding
stop barking faggot, i simply said it sounds too good to be true. everything has downsides

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chadelite
stop barking faggot, i simply said it sounds too good to be true. everything has downsides
no you didnt
you just vomitted out your useless dumb thoughts
"doubt it works"
google it fucking retarde are u that low iq?

no you didnt
you just vomitted out your useless dumb thoughts
"doubt it works"
google it fucking retarde are u that low iq?
keep barking tbh. you aint shit for copying muh random info over the internet

• Hmm...
if u doubt it just go away
fuck cares about ur opinion

nooo just go away you are hurting my feelings, i dont know shit about peptides stop questioning me
just put me on ignore faggot.

• Hmm...
keep barking tbh. you aint shit for copying muh random info over the internet
its written by skin professionals
like the study i posted
while ur just sharing your dumb aspie opinion
fucking google it comeback tell me why its shit then bark

View attachment 537522

nooo just go away you are hurting my feelings, i dont know shit about peptides stop questioning me
just put me on ignore faggot.
i dont want to hurt your feelings i just want you to ignore this thread and everything that i post tbh
if u dont know shit about peptides just dont share your dumb opinion thats it

i dont want to hurt your feelings i just want you to ignore this thread and everything that i post tbh
if u dont know shit about peptides just dont share your dumb opinion thats it
many peptides cause desentesitation, insulit sensivity crashing and receptor downregulating, there is no such thing as peptide without downsides. do you really believe everything is risk free?

• Hmm...
many peptides cause desentesitation, insulit sensivity crashing and receptor downregulating, there is no such thing as peptide without downsides. do you really believe everything is risk free?
I dont recommend injecting these peptides
i dont beleive its risk free
they found no side effects on the studies so obsly i dont know
but if the researchers didnt notice anything i doubt its worse than minox for example

I dont recommend injecting these peptides
i dont beleive its risk free
they found no side effects on the studies so obsly i dont know
but if the researchers didnt notice anything i doubt its worse than minox for example
ok we came to an understanding, peace out nig
giphy.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and goat2x
You mind tagging me if you find anything

i knew a curry with really luscious double set eyelashes and I would always admire them when I would see him

• +1
Rapidlash

• +1
You‘re coping hard if you believe that that is gonna turn thin, sparse eyebrows into thick, bushy ones.

I’m currently researching valproic acid, if you‘re interested in non-cope methods, pm me

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
We need to find a serum which contains these tree or can be two in a good percentage
INCI: Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17
Benefits: Thicker, longer eyelashes Recommended Level: 2- 10%
Clinical Level: 10% Significantly stimulates keratin genes in the anagen stage (kRT3, kRT4, KRTHP 1.5, KRTHB1, 2 and 4), promoting hair growth
INCI: Myristoyl Hexapeptide-16
Benefits: Stimulates hair growth, reduces depigmentation in hair
Recommended Level: 2-10%
Clinical Level: 10% Growth factor-like peptide that helps stimulate natural hair growth by antagonizing the inhibitory effects of BMP4 on hair follicle development.
INCI: Octapeptide 2
Benefits: Promotes hair growth, nourishes and strengthens
Recommended Level:
Clinical Level: Octapeptide-2 is a synthetic peptide composed of glutamic acid, glutamine, leucine, lysine and threonine. Proharin β4 is a chain of eight amino acids which activates stem cells of the hair follicle to promote hair growth. After 5 days of treatment, hair is noticeably longer and thicker. Acts as a stimulator of hair growth by antagonizing the inhibitory effects of BMP4 on hair follicle development. Helps reduce depigmentation in hair.

example:Revita brow has two out of these 3 but nobody knows in what percentage
I’m guessing you could email the company of the product and ask them the percentages?

You‘re coping hard if you believe that that is gonna turn thin, sparse eyebrows into thick, bushy ones.

I’m currently researching valproic acid, if you‘re interested in non-cope methods, pm me
I dont need shit that rapes upper eye fat
in-vitro studies documented pretty good results obvsly its not like minox but its not bad
I’m guessing you could email the company of the product and ask them the percentages?
they 100% dont use enough peptides if they dont show it
only 10% Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17 alone is 70,00 euros

• Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr
Im going the castor oil+needling route, this interests me. We need to find some indian/chinese cheap provider.

Im going the castor oil+needling route, this interests me. We need to find some indian/chinese cheap provider.
i have one source already
if u have the money pm me we can figure it out i will try it too maybe we should do a bit more research

i have one source already
if u have the money pm me we can figure it out i will try it too maybe we should do a bit more research
I have money but i don't like to waste it and i don't like to be a guinea pig. How much does it cost a year to groom your eyebrows on this stuff?
Whatever info post it on the forum, i was a user on many other forums and we would get special deals because we were many users buying the same product, so vendors would try to get our market with premiums, here nothing like this is done as far as i know, probably because of broke teenagers and niggers.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and goat2x