Peptides for muscle growth

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Iam have my heightmaxing stack ready for summer,but after that I plan to improve my physique even more
Would peptides help?I dont want to get suppressed or anything so I dont want to use steroids or sarms,but also I dont have money for HGH

Last edited:
The only ones that have a decent effect is igf1 des or Lr3.
But, they have to be paired with steroids otherwise theyre useless. Basically, they cause hyperplasia, which is production of more muscle cells, not hypertrophy, increase in size. so running standalone is prob not worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Chad69
stop pussyfooting and run an actual cycle, fuck it.
fearmongers on this site act as if your balls will insta-atrophy upon your first injection and never produce sex steroids ever again. Peptides won't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
The only ones that have a decent effect is igf1 des or Lr3.
But, they have to be paired with steroids otherwise theyre useless. Basically, they cause hyperplasia, which is production of more muscle cells, not hypertrophy, increase in size. so running standalone is prob not worth it
imo opinion they both underestimated on here. stronger than natural igf and cheaper than hgh

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
just focus on growing first boyo, u already gonna be throwing so much substance into your body with that height stack, after that i recommend do test cycle for 6 months where it will give you 2-3 years result in that time span, and when you off the cycle, all u need is just maintenance and your body will stay at maximum genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: blood
grow naturally before you take all those substances, to maximize height naturally it's about diet and a good sleep-cycle + exercise.

grow naturally before you take all those substances, to maximize height naturally it's about diet and a good sleep-cycle + exercise.
he's trying to surpass genetic potential fyi

• +1
Reactions: blood