Peptides

C

Cave

Iron
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Posts
20
Reputation
2
Hello I’m thinking about hopping on peptides and I wanted to ask which difrent peptides are there and what they do I know about reta and ghkcu but I saw some crazy ones that make you grow and stuff but I’m not sure about side affects (I’m 16 abt 78kg and 6ft.
Pls give tips and recommendations
 
Hello I’m thinking about hopping on peptides and I wanted to ask which difrent peptides are there and what they do I know about reta and ghkcu but I saw some crazy ones that make you grow and stuff but I’m not sure about side affects (I’m 16 abt 78kg and 6ft.
Pls give tips and recommendations
you don’t need peptides
 
GHK you don't need, copper levels are high and the only thing backing it up are anecdotes (from older people)

Also DYOR ,retard
 
  • +1
Reactions: erome
Peptides in young ages are just a big fucking joke,even ghk-cu is inferior in front of accutane /tretinoin/tazarotene
 

Similar threads

N
Replies
5
Views
29
nordsen
N
O
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Peptides
Replies
12
Views
68
pharmaworker616
pharmaworker616
T
Replies
9
Views
85
AleksandR12
AleksandR12
lp123
Replies
8
Views
52
fattofat
fattofat
mltnmax
Replies
2
Views
28
mltnmax
mltnmax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top