Perceived Symmetry above all

I

IDoNotMog

Iron
WARNING: THIS IS BASICALLY WATER TO A LOT OF PEOPLE
But for the people who don't know, I'll explain it in simple terms:

Some things in the face you can naturally make more symmetrical, others you can't. Focus on everything you CAN change.

This is what i like to call perceived symmetry.

If you can make 70% or more of your face symmetrical, it'll offset the stuff that is assymetrical.

For example
Screenshot 20231215 234655 Samsung Internet
If you look closely at Brad Pitts eyes, you might be able to notice that his eyes are assymetrical (likely due to hooding) but notice how literally every other feature on his face is symmetrical, it somehow, makes his assymetrical eyes look... less assymetrical

CONCLUSION: FORGET THE SHIT THAT YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY DOESNT FUCKING WORK, CHANGE WHAT YOU KNOW CAN BE CHANGED.

Water Landscape GIF

• +1
Reactions: penispilled
having asymtrical eyes is not a failo compared to asymetrical nose or jaw

having asymtrical eyes is not a failo compared to asymetrical nose or jaw
the best paid male model has an extremely asymmetrical nose though.

• +1
Reactions: Father47, penispilled and sportsmogger
and who is that? also im not talking asymtrical as sleightly uneven but a very noticable crooket nose is a death sentence

Barely visible tbh, I didn't realize until someone actually pointed it out

and who is that? also im not talking asymtrical as sleightly uneven but a very noticable crooket nose is a death sentence

it's both vertically and horizontally crooked, turns towards the right and has a weird drop from the side profile.
Barely visible tbh, I didn't realize until someone actually pointed it out
you can't unsee it once you've noticed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Father47 and sportsmogger
soo fucking extreme that i didn't even notice before you pointed it out

soo fucking extreme that i didn't even notice before you pointed it out
you don't tend to notice it due to the angles they use for him, and also they edit his nose in some shoots.

View attachment 2609883View attachment 2609885

it's both vertically and horizontally crooked, turns towards the right and has a weird drop from the side profile.

you can't unsee it once you've noticed.
in the secound picture he is leaningto his right making it appear more asymetrical,in phots hes standing straight his nose is nearly perfectly symetrical
sean o prys nose is not noticly crooket

• +1
you don't tend to notice it due to the angles they use for him, and also they edit his nose in some shoots.
or its just not extreme, its just asymmetrical but nothing to crazy

or its just not extreme, its just asymmetrical but nothing to crazy
seans nose is nearly perfectly straight,only in angles hes leaning to one side it looks crooket,realy crooket noses are striking and through off a face the secound you look at it

• +1
in the secound picture he is leaningto his right making it appear more asymetrical,in phots hes standing straight his nose is nearly perfectly symetrical View attachment 2609889View attachment 2609890 sean o prys nose is not noticly crooket
you do realize that virtually all pictures of him are edited right? they smoothen out his nose bridge in virtually all shots but it's clearly got a hump in motion.

it's also noticeably crooked towards the right in virtually all photos despite the high effort to hide it with angles.

Every failo you say doesn't matter is every failo stopping you from getting girls. Not Sean o ory not chico, YOU. A billionaire and throw away 100k like it's nothing, you can't because you're worth $10
Edit fuck you finn899

His nose has a bump yes, but first one gotta be edited lol. THATS TOO MUCH
Tumblr m7epx5lxFM1r9gwxjo1 500

it's real, he might've gotten surgery for it at some point though, but many pics are clearly edited.

View attachment 2609917

it's real, he might've gotten surgery for it at some point though, but many pics are clearly edited.
I dont think its surgery because from the side its not rlly straight at all, but from the side his nose is actually pretty good and it fits his face, on the front however its too assymetric

I literally have half a jaw
There is no symmetry help