Percentage of the population that are black pill

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
To reach this number I will take the black pill video with more views, in this case FaceAndLms waw 1.1.
Currently the video has 916k views (not to mention the people who watched the video several time, or people who simply ignored the video's ideas).
Current world population 7.8 billion.
Making the calculations,arrived at the number 0.01%, it seems little but
This means that for every 10k of people, 1 is a black pill
Obviously the number is not correct, it is an estimate, it is probably less
Thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, piscicide, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
To reach this number I will take the black pill video with more views, in this case FaceAndLms waw 1.1.
Currently the video has 916k views (not to mention the people who watched the video several time, or people who simply ignored the video's ideas).
Current world population 7.8 billion.
Making the calculations,arrived at the number 0.01%, it seems little but
This means that for every 10k of people, 1 is a black pill
Obviously the number is not correct, it is an estimate, it is probably less
Thoughts?
nigga pls dont spread black pill its stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 4106
nigga pls dont spread black pill its stupid
You could show it in national TV on every country in the world, and normies still wouldn't pick up. They'd just be mad for breaking their illusions, and cope by claiming it's untrue.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4612 and 11 others
You could show it in national TV on every country in the world, and normies still wouldn't pick up. They'd just be mad for breaking their illusions, and cope by claiming it's untrue.
This. Never underestimate normies' ability to cope tbh

There are even people here who refuse to swallow the blackpill in its entirety.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6403, DharkDC and 7 others
This. Never underestimate normies' ability to cope tbh

There are even people here who refuse to swallow the blackpill in its entirety.
I explained the blackpill in detail and provided a friend with sources that proved the halo effect and looks theory, it was a very thorough lecture, it took me about 45 minutes to explain it all in detail.

His response was "You are wrong because your sources are biased and I saw a girl with an ugly guy the other day"

That's literally how normies think, they can't grasp the fact that there is a such thing as statistical outliars. Even if you showed them studies on how 99,999% of women go for looks they still believe that it's entirely false just because they saw an ugly guy with a girl on the street. They can't comprehend the numbers and statistics because they can't see it unfolding in front of their eyes like that one couple they saw on the street.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, 5'8manlet, Vvvvxxxx and 5 others
As I said many times before: feel lucky that you’re one of the few blackpilled and that most people are bluepilled. Otherwise your competition would intensify 100x. The already privileged would max their advantages and you would be fighting a hopeless fight among many others trying to get a slice of the pie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21931, owlofathena, 5'8manlet and 8 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
I explained the blackpill in detail and provided a friend with sources that proved the halo effect and looks theory, it was a very thorough lecture, it took me about 45 minutes to explain it all in detail.

His response was "You are wrong because your sources are biased and I saw a girl with an ugly guy the other day"

That's literally how normies think, they can't grasp the fact that there is a such thing as statistical outliars. Even if you showed them studies on how 99,999% of women go for looks they still believe that it's entirely false just because they saw an ugly guy with a girl on the street. They can't comprehend the numbers and statistics because they can't see it unfolding in front of their eyes like that one couple they saw on the street.

Even here you have the more redpilled/bluepilled users who will resort to calling you a "basement dweller" that just needs to "go outside" after you destroy them with empirical evidence. Hell you even have users saying "I see subhumans with stacies all the time". It's the same bluepilled talking points dressed up as PSL lingo.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 4332, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Also many "Blackpillers" are not really blackpilled, there are still people here who believe in religion jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Danish_Retard, eyearea and 1 other person
the population needs to be redpilled imo just so we don't have simps

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4310
the population needs to be redpilled imo just so we don't have simps
Yeah, that would be an ideal world. Many men were more "redpilled" in the past ie they had less respect for women so women weren't put on a pedestal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
jfl at your sample size being all living people. because, 1)kids do not matter in this case and 2)old people especially dont matter in this case. so if you take a rational sample size like 14-27, people being aware of the blackpill in first world countries should at least be 1%. from personal experience people in vidya refer to the blackpill quite frequently so we can probably deduce that people actively involved in internet culture are blackpilled a disproportionate amount compared to our sample size. you can say also half the population is blackpilled because half the population is female.

Everyone subconsciously knows looks matter but few will admit the truth. It was always evident to me that most girls gravitated towards popular/attractive guys. Also, the problem with most guys seeing a hot girl with an ugly guy... the guy typically ISN'T ugly. Most guys have no clue how to rate another man's looks unless it's like a giga Chad or movie star.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 4106, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Go up to anyone and say "How you look has a lot to do with how people treat you"

Guarantee 99% of people will agree with you

Every person knows basic 'blackpill' - looking good is important. Most are completely unwilling to go to the lengths we see as acceptable here to improve them. And like others mentioned, most will not fully accept that how you look has an immense effect on how you and your actions are perceived - at least not to the point where they would consider the vast majority of procedures that get mentioned here for 'looksmaxxing'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
there must be some advanced brainwashing done by the elites to enable normies to cope this hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and Vvvvxxxx
Almost everybody is blackpilled....they all know looks, status and money get you girls and success

I mean just watch how they treat an ugly guy....they make fun of him, they say "hey virgin" (they implicitly think he's virgin even if he didn't say) and they act alpha around him.

Everybody try to looksmax with gym, hair, getting contact lenses instead of glasses, getting a rhino if their nose is crooked ecc

they don't go to the fullest as some guys here who would do lefort surgeries, height surgery, eyes shape surgeries ecc but they do know looks is super important

and they also know instagram is important....just look how much effort they put to snap good pics and post them on IG lol

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4106